The Skuncle Walksabout

Teddy and Rufus are my biggest weed fingerprints 😊 so if you ever smoke some weed that came from unknown sources and it contains a white dog hair, it just might originate from Skuncle Lenny 😂😂😂
Yep, gorgeous dog fur. That is most definitly what I saw. 😂

Iguana scales were my fingerprint. 😵‍💫

Don't forget to let us know how they smoke.

Btw, the early girl. Any input on how her flowers have been after a bit of a cure? She was a pretty plant

Yep, gorgeous dog fur. That is most definitly what I saw. 😂

Iguana scales were my fingerprint. 😵‍💫

Don't forget to let us know how they smoke.

Btw, the early girl. Any input on how her flowers have been after a bit of a cure? She was a pretty plant
☮️ See my 12/2 smoke update 30 days post harvest.
While a quick finisher, I use it in my morning sativa lineup, along with 🥭 Haze and Neville’s Haze 🥭 .

The clones, now I’m on my second generation of clones, aren’t growing/veggin much, and just want to bud. The same white hairs, as if it’s flowering, despite being under 16 hours of light. I’m sensing that the auto flower genetics are causing extended clones to simply flower versus veg. I’m really looking forward to popping a few seeds in 2024.
IMG_9105.jpeg

@Skuncle Lenny you inspired me to snag a straw of Walkabout at the auctions. 15€, a steal! People overlook Walkabout and Dreamtime. I think they are amazing deals to round out an order. One never knows what gem they might find!
Diesel840
Sincere Txs for all the kudos 🤙
So happy I inspired Walkabout auction winnings, at such a steal.😊
The mixed genetics of Shanti’s quality shows the funky results that can be achieved. The idea of an auto flower type pheno still blows my mind, along with sisters that have produced such beauty.
I think I got mine when the minimum was 12.50. Crazy 🤪

Decided to call it 1 day short of 13w. Top cola is now throwing 🍌 which tells me she’s ready, as she’s trying to save/replicate/clone herself 😊
IMG_9314.jpeg
IMG_9332.jpeg
Buds weighing down branches. That’s nice…Nice crystallization up close

IMG_9321.jpeg
IMG_9325.jpeg
IMG_9330.jpeg
I also harvested a walkabout clone, even though it was only 6 1/2 weeks after flipping because I added in weeks for it semi auto flowering. I have another walkabout clone that is loaded with seeds that will probably be due for plucking beginning of the new year. Then I have the last of the auto flower clones that is obviously fully flowering despite being under 18/6 lights. I’m gonna leave it in the veg closet under 18/6 and see how it goes.
IMG_9348.jpeg
☮️🎅

Wrapping this up with the last of the clones from the “Early Walker” being harvested the other day.
IMG_0320.jpeg
Bubblegum sweet smelling in Sativa structured fluffy buds.
IMG_0326.jpeg

IMG_0336.jpeg
IMG_0312.jpeg
IMG_0315.jpeg
THANKS yet again to @Diesel840 for encouraging the cloning and extending of this fast grower/quick finisher 👍👍👍
I made plenty of feminized seeds that I’m gonna try outdoors where I struggle to finish in the Fall rains

Lovely job yet again Skunkle 👌
I have cracked many seeds over the years but I have never seen 2 embryos growing from one seed. How did that plant turn out.....was it female? ✌️👍

The Siamese twin died off and yes, she turned out being a female. Have some running outside right now of the early walkabout variety I found, hopefully it’ll finish early.

Back