The Skuncle Walksabout

🎺 the shininess of the leaves is caused by my spraying. Tried one of those free samples from lost coast plant therapy. I recall it was recommended on the forum somewhere. I did find some live spider mites still on close inspection so I’m going to follow up with a second round tonight of Neem Max from Captain Jack’s.

Lost Coast Plant Therapy works great as a preventative. If you have an infestation you will need something stronger.

Longball said: "...it seems to work much better if started early as a preventative rather than waiting until you are up to your asshole in alligators!"
Shantibaba said: "my experience is for early preventative .....agreed Sb"

https://mrnice.nl/forum/threads/the-other-half.17756/page-2#post-258635

Longball

7 weeks for #1 The Quickie and she’s looking great. Leaves are dark purple/green and developing.
4 weeks for shorter girl on the left.
IMG_7962.jpeg
IMG_7965.jpeg

IMG_7977.jpg
Surprisingly further along then I anticipated.
IMG_7999.jpeg
IMG_8003.jpeg
Heck with thinking a unique Sativa, this is more of an Autoflower. The clones have been flowering, not budding, for weeks now.
IMG_7990.jpeg
She’s 45 days old since cut, is now 20”.
Spraying 1 of the 3 clones 3x/day with CS to flip it, which might be hard with these tendencies 🤞

Harvested the 1st Walkabout this morning at 8 weeks flowering and 33 day veg!!!
IMG_8053.jpeg
IMG_8066.jpeg

IMG_8060.jpeg
Fantastic fruity aromas.
Buds are ideal size and firmness.
IMO, this plant is the reason to run regular seeds from MNS. Every once in a while, we’re going to stumble across something unexpected.
I currently have 3 clones, growing very well, one being sprayed multiple times a day with CS.
I took another 3 clones from the strongest clone, and I am cloning MU STYLE 😊
Below is an example of the “Autoflower” pheno/clone under 18/6 light
😊
IMG_8121.jpeg

Harvested the 1st Walkabout this morning at 8 weeks flowering and 33 day veg!!!
View attachment 77889
View attachment 77890

View attachment 77891
Fantastic fruity aromas.
IMO, this plant is the reason to run regular seeds from MNS. Every once in a while, we’re going to stumble across something unexpected.
I currently have 3 clones, growing very well, one being sprayed multiple times a day with CS.
😊
View attachment 77892
Exactly as you say !!! There are lot of them, gems, in there !!!

very NICE plant :)

Fantastic fruity aromas.

Is that our girl from earlier? She looks incredible! Fuck, you have me so excited about Walkabout and Dreamtime. Never known what you'll find.

Why have the same Hyped up namebrand clone everyone else has if you can have your own Elite you found yourself which ticks all of of YOUR boxes. If more people got their fave clones from a straw of regs, everything wouldn't taste and feel the same. There would be more variety and QUALITY.

Great grow. Truly beautiful pictures.

Why have the same Hyped up namebrand clone everyone else has if you can have your own Elite you found yourself which ticks all of of YOUR boxes. If more people got their fave clones from a straw of regs, everything wouldn't taste and feel the same. There would be more variety and QUALITY.

Great grow. Truly beautiful pictures.
1698843454042.png
This is a good reminder of what complexed genetics can possibly produce. It will be fun to experiment with. I want A LOT of seeds for this one.
“Fast Walkabout” ☮️

🤙 Weekday Update brought to you by your favorite stoner Skuncle…
8 1/2 weeks flowering for the big girl
9 weeks flowering for solid structure #2.
3 weeks flowering for clone to the Quick Walkabout(first I thought I name it Fast Walkabout, then Early Walkabout(but that’s Shanti’s verbiage), so I landed here).

IMG_8659.jpeg
Big girl is about 5’ with big/long buds. Aroma is fruity with a strong finish. Buds ARE NOT rock hard, and not fluffy either. Branches are heavy and need support. Leaves starting to yellow properly at this age.
IMG_8661.jpeg
IMG_8662.jpeg
#2 is about 3.5’ tall with similar, but smaller, elongated buds, but these are very hard. Aroma is tangy/Stanky fruity. I think it needs time to develop.
IMG_8664.jpeg
IMG_8667.jpeg
The clone is naturally identical to the quick walkabout with a bubblegum type smell. Buds remain small, but this clone does grow fast so we’ll see how the buds end up.
IMG_8665.jpeg
IMG_8670.jpeg
The colloidal silver project of feminizing seeds appears to have worked very well. I sprayed a clone of Quick Walkabout with C.S. 2–3 times a day for 26 days, moved a clone in with it for 7 days of wild sex, thanked and put the Feminized mama to the guillotine, isolated the pollinated plant for 6 days, and you can see the results of success:
IMG_8671.jpeg
IMG_8673.jpeg

IMG_8678.jpeg
Fun, fun, fun 🤩

🤙 Weekday Update brought to you by your favorite stoner Skuncle…
8 1/2 weeks flowering for the big girl
9 weeks flowering for solid structure #2.
3 weeks flowering for clone to the Quick Walkabout(first I thought I name it Fast Walkabout, then Early Walkabout(but that’s Shanti’s verbiage), so I landed here).

View attachment 78882
Big girl is about 5’ with big/long buds. Aroma is fruity with a strong finish. Buds ARE NOT rock hard, and not fluffy either. Branches are heavy and need support. Leaves starting to yellow properly at this age.
View attachment 78883
View attachment 78884
#2 is about 3.5’ tall with similar, but smaller, elongated buds, but these are very hard. Aroma is tangy/Stanky fruity. I think it needs time to develop.
View attachment 78885
View attachment 78886
The clone is naturally identical to the quick walkabout with a bubblegum type smell. Buds remain small, but this clone does grow fast so we’ll see how the buds end up.
View attachment 78887
View attachment 78888
The colloidal silver project of feminizing seeds appears to have worked very well. I sprayed a clone of Quick Walkabout with C.S. 2–3 times a day for 26 days, moved a clone in with it for 7 days of wild sex, thanked and put the Feminized mama to the guillotine, isolated the pollinated plant for 6 days, and you can see the results of success:
View attachment 78889
View attachment 78890

View attachment 78891
Fun, fun, fun 🤩
Amazing All !!

They look amazing. Look at how healthy they are! What is on your bottom pic, cat hair?

It is amazing how our beautiful buds attract hair and fluff like magnets.

Looking forward to hearing how they smoke!😶‍🌫️

Back