The SilverHazed Mind.

Diesel840

More cringy poems coming your way. :alien: I decided to make my first haiku for all of you. Please, enjoy.

The SilverHazed Mind

Elevated mind
The divinity sublime
Super Silver Haze

Diesel840

I couldn't grow Black Widow which is an all-time favorite chemovar of mine, without also growing Super Silver Haze! They are ubiquitous.

I've only once had the pleasure of smoking Super Silver Haze, but it was incredible. Assuming I actually had Super Silver Haze. One never knows unless they grew it out themself.

The plants growth has been stunted from poor watering practices. There have been possible PH issues. They will bounce back soon, except for the little one. I'm pretty sure it is completely dead. I think the stem dried through.

I watered them before work. They got a light watering, not a thorough soaking. A few of the seedlings had wilted from being underwatered. I waited too long watering them because I had potentially overwatered the Black Widow.

Here are some pictures of the smallest and the largest Super Silver Haze.

full

full

Diesel840

@Proud Kraut It is a syllable based poem, originally developed in Japan. There are different syllable structures depending on the language. I did a basic English Haiku, which requires three lines. The first line must be 5 syllables, the second 7, and the third 5.

Unfortunately I killed the runt of litter. My bad 🫢. All the others seem fine, bit stressed, but fine.

SSH is the only chemovar I've tried which gave me visuals. The one time I tried it, I could see shimmering colors everywhere. It's as if, my third eye was opened and I could finally percieve more of my reality.

Diesel840

I will be here for the show. Got some SSH on stand by for future efforts. I enjoyed the haiku I can't stop myself from hearing it as a Les Claypool song 👽. It is epic love the description and sensations it elicited. Looking forward to this one Diesel.
'Ol Dirty out

I will be here for the show. Got some SSH on stand by for future efforts. I enjoyed the haiku I can't stop myself from hearing it as a Les Claypool song 👽. It is epic love the description and sensations it elicited. Looking forward to this one Diesel.
'Ol Dirty out

Welcome, to the show. I'm so glad someone enjoyed the Haiku. Is there any specific Les Claypool song I should listen to? I want to hear the rythem with my poem. 😁 We shall see if I can find a good mind altering pheno. Green gold, that's what I'm after.

Btw I'm listening to one of Les Claypools stuff, MIRV Precipitation, pretty good. I'm Deffinitly going to listen to this song once I have some cured flowers to vibe on.

Diesel840

Welcome, to the show. I'm so glad someone enjoyed the Haiku. Is there any specific Les Claypool song I should listen to? I want to hear the rythem with my poem. 😁 We shall see if I can find a good mind altering pheno. Green gold, that's what I'm after.

Btw I'm listening to one of Les Claypools stuff, MIRV Precipitation, pretty good. I'm Deffinitly going to listen to this song once I have some cured flowers to vibe on.

Diesel840
Jilly's on smack is where my mind wandered off to. Heck yeah reserve head stash hope ya find it.

Good luck with the SSH @Diesel840!

Thank you 😁

Unfortunately, I am still figuring out their watering schedule. Fove or sic of them were rather wilted ahen I checked on them last night. I watered them, dont worry not soaked @musashi 😉, last night with Kelp It Real, Great White Shark Michorazae, and gnatrol.

All except two of them looked perked up today. One may not make it. We'll see.

Diesel840

Thank you 😁

Unfortunately, I am still figuring out their watering schedule. Fove or sic of them were rather wilted ahen I checked on them last night. I watered them, dont worry not soaked @musashi 😉, last night with Kelp It Real, Great White Shark Michorazae, and gnatrol.

All except two of them looked perked up today. One may not make it. We'll see.

Diesel840
Glad to hear that they are doing better.
Wet en dry cycle is very important imo, Water them wel (pots should feel heavy but no excess run of) and then let them dry out good but still some weight to the pot and repeat. In numbers you could see it like 80% when watered and 20% when dry in weight if that makes any sense?

@Swifty I haven't had such watering issues in the past. Likely, because the current containers are MUCH smaller. Once they are established and drinking more, watering cinsistency should get easier.

I do need to replace my Blue Labs ph pen. I accidentally broke a very small piece off while trying to clean it. So far, it seems to be calibrated and reading properly. But with such small containers, I want to keep a careful eye on PH so the soil doesnt drift.

I didn't check on them yesterday. They were watered two days ago. I'll see if they need a watering qhen I get home. I'll be spraying them with azamax either tonight or tomorrow.

Diesel840

Edit: the containers are only 2x2 or 3x3. So even when wet, the wieghts not much different. Still lighter, but not by much. Run off starts almost immediatly upon watering. I'm teying a new bonsai watering can. I'm hoping that it will be easier to water the soil slowely with a dofferent watering can.

Update, it appears that I may or may have not remembered to turn on the lights last time they got a drink of water. As such, they may or may not have been in total darkness for the last few days.... possibly, or most probably. 😅

While cleaning up lower dead/damaged growth, I noticed thebplants are already developing an aroma.

It is faint, and I can only smell it ony fingers after handling them. But I can smell something on them.

I'm excited. I haven't gotten any smells this early before. Hopefully this foreshadows some smelly guys and gals.

Diesel840

I appreciate the Mr. Nice stock I am working with I have noted many unique smells myself. Like you pointed out they start to get a stank young (stank in the most complimentary sense of the term). I need to work on better pruning and management I have far too many irons in the fire so I tend to roll with a set-it-and-forget-it approach. Feel you on light issues I was cleaning in my space unplugged LEDs had overhead light on replugged LEDs then left utility space overhead lighting on oops. Delayed my current flowering by about 1.5 weeks. DARKNESSDarkness.jpg

Are there any of Shantis chemovars you particularly enjoyed, stank wise? 🫠
Got a lot of beans on standby from Shanti and have only popped Medicine Man and Black Widow so far I really like the spicy almost curry or cumin smell I am getting off my really sativa-leaning black widow lady and was intrigued by the coffee and chocolate off the male I used to pollinate the current BW run. For the very wide-leafed MM sprouts, I have growing there is a pine and maybe clove or similar sort of spice-like smell. Pine-like pine sap rather than pine sol kind of sweet and tree-smelling I dig it. I have popped a LOT of beans and these two both have different smells than anything else I have popped before. I look forward to discovering many more though. I went a little crazy buying G13 crosses and am excited to hunt the G13xHaze packs I have. So many beans so little time 😎.

I went a little crazy buying G13 crosses and am excited to hunt the G13xHaze packs I have. So many beans so little time 😎.
Let me know what sort of aromas you get from your g13 crosses.

Btw, sorry if you already know this, but two of the G13 crosses are IBL amd the new g13 crosses an f1 with a g13 they re-aquired. It would be amazing to compare the similaries and differences between their IBL g13's and their f1's.

Diesel840

Let me know what sort of aromas you get from your g13 crosses.

Btw, sorry if you already know this, but two of the G13 crosses are IBL amd the new g13 crosses an f1 with a g13 they re-aquired. It would be amazing to compare the similaries and differences between their IBL g13's and their f1's.

Diesel840
Which ones are the IBL?

I know some people want to buy genetics with little variation when grown from seed, instead of pheno hunting. By what I've read, the two G13 IBL's are very consistent in affect and growth habits. So, it's awesome for a consistent product from seed, and for breeding.

I'm looking forward to when I can try growing them out. I have one or two G13 crosses for later.

Diesel840

Last edited:
Back