the real deal?

Well, Franco was my long time friend and i miss that guy and his fanaticism so much but i wont touch anything produced by said company, especially not after his passing. If you're looking for Neville's Haze you're at the right place. Yeah maybe you have to weed some males out but here are the same parent plants that produced this legendary phenos. So i know where i would start.

only feminised with a colorful paste on the seeds :) no thanks

22773GHSColored.JPG

revolution my ass just a commercial bullshit

Last edited:
only feminised with a colorful paste on the seeds :) no thanks

revolution my ass just a commercial bullshit

he said revolution my ass!

:ROFLMAO:;):LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL:

Did anybody actually buy into it because I remember at the time knowing its all BS and thinking that nobody is gonna fall for it. Apparently nobody did because they don't offer that anymore do they? If not, seems like it didn't work out for them.

so I looked a bit at the competition and lo and behold Neville Haze feminized at green house seeds
I just was curios if its the real thing

Might have been Neville's haze at some points in time since nevils departure from there, but at others could be anything. Like the time they were selfing one of the old g13xhaze C cuttings an selling the seeds as neville's haze. Ive personally know them to have put out different things under the same seed names with other things too. No guarantees of what you might end up with.

Scott should do the Pot Cast show and tell his stories.
Todd McCormick was on there saying Scott was Arjans assistant.

Scott has done some video interviews on the subject of his co-founding GHS. Look on YouTube.

As for Toddy McFraudy... what a toad. As soon as Nevil passed away he was peddling his 'Nevil tribute" haze onto the world for obscene prices, saying it was the real deal that he got from his buddy Nevil (or was it his buddy from High Times, "Mr Ego" himself, Dave Watson? I forget which was his claim). Anyway, Toddy was shut down selling his Nevil tribute Haze when Scott put out a Mr Nice Nevil's Haze version for a fair and reasonable price that was way way way cheaper.

As for GHS, they can sell what they want named what they want. They also peddle a White Widow there that is NOT from Scott's mothers that the ~original~ White Widow or subsequent Mr Nice Black Widow was bred from. So they may have some version of Haze or other. Maybe it is from Todd's "Nevil's Tribute Haze"? And then trashed to make them all feminized like all the other GHS gear these days.

he said revolution my ass!

:ROFLMAO:;):LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL:

Did anybody actually buy into it because I remember at the time knowing its all BS and thinking that nobody is gonna fall for it. Apparently nobody did because they don't offer that anymore do they? If not, seems like it didn't work out for them.
i think they do then u are in person in dam buying a seed pack with diverent strains so they can pack them in 1 pack for the turist

$70 for Todd’s version of original haze isn’t all that obscene. I’ve talked a few people that have grown and smoked it and it seems to be what he says it is.
it’s always been said that original haze is inbred and does better when out crossed.
I’ll grow it and tell you if it sucks or not.

I listened to that podcast.
The way he spoke of Nevil was discusting.
They are trying to re-write the history minus Nevil
So Sad...what an industry, from what I've seen of the Industry, I would rather trust a heroin user anyday!
Thats why i stay away from most fora, i've seen people from "the industry" try to discredit his achievements with bullshit like how much he (not) toked on the daily.
Whats next, judging Michelin chefs by whether they are mortally obese or not?

Last edited:
Back