The Pill, Merlin, Medicine, lineage?

Efesto

On seedsman I have seen several new mr nice strains listed, all without lineage descriptions etc... I would like to know more
Thanks

On seedsman I have seen several new mr nice strains listed, all without lineage descriptions etc... I would like to know more
Thanks
My guess is that some of those are CBD varieties. One is listed as Devine and I have never seen that without a CBD in front of it normally. It does say that descriptions are coming so maybe all will be revealed soon enough. Why would you be thinking of purchasing through them? Go to the auctions and get the same stuff but much cheaper. Google Mr Nice auctions

Strange? View attachment 56572 @shantibaba enlighten us if possible kind sir .

you have the aswer on the other threads post above

It is correct i released only to Seedsman a few prototype batches to test run...but they are not really available as yet due to some set backs and the Covid has disallowed a lot of travel so we are still without production just now. It is difficult to produce so many different seeds , as well as complete satisfactorily breeding work and test seed batches...but we do our best and these will be eventually on the MNS list....well spotted and will keep you all informed once things are getting closer as i normally test all in our community here first...Sb

Most seed distributors have had Spain business suspended due to some sort of domino effect since Dinafem issues a few years back...so as a consequence it seems more people doing a bit more surfing and getting to the source lately...spoke to several company's and they also noticed a few differences in seed shopping since bigger retailers and wholesalers have ceased to be in the seed market. But I told Seedsman and several others that a few packs that went out under these names last year were only prototypes but they continue to leave the info up....possible gets people to their site to read if things seem curious. But in fact those were names I wished to name some new seeds when i got things finished properly and made stock...which i have not yet accomplished. So do not pay too much attention to names and descriptions. If it is completed it will be on our site first....! So if it aint here it aint out yet....all the best Sb

.... .... Go to the auctions and get the same stuff but much cheaper. Google Mr Nice auctions

I just wanted to know more...
but yeah, sure! I know the auctions... indeed since they are there I take this opportunity to thank Shanti and the Mr.nice team for giving us the opportunity to buy great genetics at unbeatable prices through the auctions. Thanks!

One of the biggest reasons to buy direct is germination rates. I mean if you are going to spend your hard earned coin to buy a product shouldn't it function and perform? I know I am a broken record on this having said this before- The last MNS packet of NHM bot from them yielded several fertile seeds. Yes, they were kind enough to give me credit but I did not get compensated for the wasted time. I had to grow something else instead. Same with a zero germ of a very expensive DJ Short true blueberry packet. I got credit again. I have lots of other examples of failed seeds from them and for high dollar. Thank you for the teaching. So different was my experience at auction. Exciting to bid and get fresh seeds inexpensively with germination rates exceeding 95%. What's not to like about that? And I get a replacement on Shanti's dime if there is a problem of which I have yet to endure. Service. Pedigreed seeds- the real deal. And what price to put on Shanti's guidance and advice after my purchase? Priceless.
Price and service, as Shanti sez, "...it will be on our site first....!"

🤙mu

Back