The original G13 s1

Beautiful photos mate, amazing plants 👌
The only thing G13 that I ever had was a mother of Sensi's Mr Nice G13 x Hash Plant, and have nothing to compare it to either before or since.
Bought a pack of G13 x Afghan Skunk recently and this report has got my juices flowing and the hope for something great makes me feel like a kid on Christmas eve 😆✌️👍

Ah reading comprehension is not my forte. Whats it like @Apollo ? do you find it much different from the crosses?
Hey mate thanks for Asking I just wrote an article on the G13 strain will be published the following days and that is a good question I could ad to the review :)
is like you mixing coca cola with whisky . G13 is the coca cola even if you put a bit of it will be always very noticeable in taste.

All the crosses I have tried they are all had very clear the taste and the leaves of g13 on them .
But in pure form is a different story, I hope this makes sense to you .

Some old catalogue G-13 related footage...

And a recent The Pot Cast EP aired with some G-13 talk @108+min...
Seed Street u are like encyclopedia of Cannabis Mate always well informed :cool:. This some original catalog you have over there :love:

I never heard the description he gives about the G-13 I only agree in Potency and resin production.

I will trust the person made it famous or if Jorge talks and the only written proven source of the G- 13 origins is this you have just shared .

If I understood correct he inbreed selfed g13 up to 15 ? and he states tha g13 was not compact plant but lenky Well for sure dosent talk about G13 but a different plant .

As I said the only documented info is what you have just shared and from Jesse another master of this craft .

Inbreed so many times you dont pheno hunt you destroy everything :LOL:

Last edited:
Thanks for the luv Apollo!

Of course i am just learning as things evolve and the part you brought up was pretty crucial in terms of my interests, Nspecta from CSI:Humboldt who is a reputed collector and seed producer from Humboldt county USA, known for his reversal and preservation works with sought after cuts and clone onlys did mention he came up to mutliple single digit generations of selfing ontop selfing (terms differ from how selfing is perceived on MNS as a S1 in terms i accepted stands for a clone reversal fertigating the same cut, literally 1 on 1 and 1 beeing the same 1 as the other 1)
before things seem to stagnate but i am not denouncing anything that K brought up in that EP i am just a neutral observer and maybe different methology, gentics etc pp open up a deeper gate into the selfing realms.

Very very interesting EP for sure.

For all you guys reading along this is the EP G-13 talk starts at minute 108 forward.

Thanks for the luv Apollo!

Of course i am just learning as things evolve and the part you brought up was pretty crucial in terms of my interests, Nspecta from CSI:Humboldt who is a reputed collector and seed producer from Humboldt county USA, known for his reversal and preservation works with sought after cuts and clone onlys did mention he came up to mutliple single digit generations of selfing ontop selfing (terms differ from how selfing is perceived on MNS as a S1 in terms i accepted stands for a clone reversal fertigating the same cut, literally 1 on 1 and 1 beeing the same 1 as the other 1)
before things seem to stagnate but i am not denouncing anything that K brought up in that EP i am just a neutral observer and maybe different methology, gentics etc pp open up a deeper gate into the selfing realms.

Very very interesting EP for sure.

For all you guys reading along this is the EP G-13 talk starts at minute 108 forward.

I dont know who is he any ways but this guy debates suddenly 30 years after structure of G13 to begin with and describes totaly differnt form what we know till todays .

Lets starts with Facts

what crosses we have available today made of g13 ?
does any of this ones even the haze crosses reflect to what this man is describing ? not at all there is no lanky weak G-13 cross out there .

So the fact he choose to go out there say what he said dosent make him any credible at all also the fact that talks about the way he reversed multiple times the cut make no sense to me .

Even the guys in the pot cast paused and asked him to clear out this reversing part .

Is very interesting to listen for sure .

No Nspecta is not the guy from The Pot Cast EP i shared, thats 'K' - who talked about selfing (sexual reversal) the plants, theres another EP with Nspecta who alsobtalks selfing. I wasn't referring to G-13 at all with this part.
My intend was to share the word K put out as i found the POV interesting enough to talk about it.

Back