The Doors

raydiator

IMG_20120908_115219.jpg

Very nice my current fav strain.I found a good one.A few of my friends are afraid of it.Same question as with your nh How are you going to be growing these? More people should try the doors.End product very worth the wait.Nobody you know will have stash like yours.Good Luck and the Danklab will be following along.:D

Thanks for the good Vibes Danklab, feel free to post pic of your keepers here.Happy to be swimming in the Deep end of the pool:D

great to have a grow log on this strain . I just won a pack on the auction .
Did u pop the whole pack and what were the germ rate ?
good luck and nice start.

hello yesca73, yes whole pack, same germ rate as all MNS imho 100%-98% with the 2% being human error...

Fine work thus far.

Nice pics, great strain that everybody wants info on. Nice work.

Will be keeping a close eye on this thread, thanks for sharing.

Hey thanx for dropping in Puday, Longhorn, Dawn...i'm running all my plants in promix with modified lucus formula for sativas.

Hey thanx for dropping in Puday, Longhorn, Dawn...i'm running all my plants in promix with modified lucus formula for sativas.

Hey Raydiator - love your posts brother; watching closely on the Doors ... we've now seen a couple of great grows posted already.

Question ... I tend to sativa crosses too; do you prefer Lucas nutes over GH maxi series or feel they are similar but cost edge to the Lucas? Or other ....

Hey badrabbit, i use GH micro and bloom at about 1/5 strength with GH cal/mag in molasses, with liquid kool bloom in flower with GH ph down, i don't water my ten gallon pots till run off, just one gallon each when needed, it's really lite needs no flush and i'm hopping it will grow my NH & The Doors :) seedlings n clones get even lighter solution. :)

Hey badrabbit, i use GH micro and bloom at about 1/5 strength with GH cal/mag in molasses, with liquid kool bloom in flower with GH ph down, i don't water my ten gallon pots till run off, just one gallon each when needed, it's really lite needs no flush and i'm hopping it will grow my NH & The Doors :) seedlings n clones get even lighter solution. :)

thanks for the info ... I'm hydro only, so slightly different approaches. I have been backing down the nute level steadily overall for the last year; I'm really surprised how the 'book' recommendations are so overstated, less is more~! cheers

doing well in their 5 gal, going to clone and flower, then i will get this thread moving, not rushing my long Sativas

Back