The Cure

raydiator

I have been patiently waiting to taste the Hz (ac) crosses :)

20120116_1426071.jpg

any updates on the Cure? I was looking forward to seeing this line and how it worked out. I know Jaybutta (Morphite) grew it out and was quite impressed and was wondering what your thoughts are?

hey curious101, i would say, IMHO it is the best strain as a whole i have tried thus far. the complexity of the light sandlewood flavor is wonderful, and cleaner crisper sativa high then my SSH, rerunning my keeper now wiil post more pics

Hi there, nice grow :) Could you tell me a bit more about this strain? Not that much info available... What phenotypes did you encounter? How would you describe them? And a bit about your grow, type of lights, nutes, soil etc?

Thank you in advance mate

i just got a pack of these seeds so im pretty keen to here more about it also.

otherwise i will have a grow journal of my own up in a few mths

IMG_20120828_174755.jpg

Thanks for stopping in blues, 2easy. As far as nutes go I use a modified lucus formula in promix, and under 2 1000w digital. This room is the three phenos I kept, all girls flowered under 10 weeks but 3 stand out, all were stellar and toughest selection of any strain I have run to date, no b. S.. Here they are topped several times as the stretch on these girls is somthing to behold.

Last edited:
On my second run and getting a handle on serious Sats. They are all in ten gallon containers and loving life, Thanx Shanti, & crew :)

thank, sharky yes 2x 1000w also i flower my Sativa rooms 11/13 after pre flowers appear :)

Last edited:
thanx MarijuanaPiranha, let me get back to you on those smells as, the girl got a little away from me last time i'll have better samples this time, but yes sandlewood musty haze:)

*Starts whistling*

Sexy gals you've got going Ray, post #11 is really something to hang your hat on bro. Nice job, keep 'em coming.

Hi All

curious aboutthe effects on these girls...any sort of testimony describing the smoke of these girls. Nice looking little grow and i am sure some nice flower tops for bag appeal in that lot!

All the best sb

Hi All
curious aboutthe effects on these girls...any sort of testimony describing the smoke of these girls. Nice looking little grow and i am sure some nice flower tops for bag appeal in that lot!

All the best sb
I'm also very curious about the effects and how much variation in the effect is there between the different pheno's? As well as the scent?

I got a bunch of these beans coming and i can't wait to start them.

Yours look so good!

Thanks for stopping in JessE, Shanti, Lammy
Get them sprouted Lammy , if i had the space i would have kept 6 instead 3 clones selection came down to branching vigor and that certain "je ne sais quoi". i found myself gravitating to #9, my interns loved the #5 and #4 i thought had something special hiding from me. i will post pics weekly till harvest.
i will have several patients write personal testimonials when their ready and cured.

Thank again for such Magic Beans Shanti, what i have learned from my last grow has gave me the courage to sprout a whole pack of Nevil's Haze With a whole pack of The Doors to top it off, i will get Journals up once things get moving :)

Back