The Cure

redeye24/7

Plagron Royal mix , 6.5 L pots , 2 females , 1 week in flower , 600 watt HPS , 25 daytime temp 15 at night (brrrr) , Hum 45% lights on/daytime . 55% lights off/night.

Just water so far , the Plagron mix seems to have no food left at about week 4 , these will have light feeds early .

Nice looking ladies there redeye, they look very content in the plagron mix. Nice and healthy :)
Currently battling cold night time temps myself, mines are even lower than yours unfortunately :(

9 week flower

TheCure_3_63dayflower.JPG
TheCure-_3_-63dayflower.JPG

Many thanks theghost420 , heater solved my low temps :) Not cheap though to run .

Many thanks BenPlantin , looking forward to sampling her wares :)

Low feeds , flushed last 2 weeks , very very dense indica dom bud , live plant smells of sweaty socks , much sweeter intense citrus / house cleaner aroma upon a quick gentle squeeze :)

Howdy Redeye24/7,

Nice smooth fade and dense rounded buds on that cure. That should keep you red eyed for sure.

The plagron mix seems to do well. What kind of ferts did you use during flowering?

Your's looks like it has a pretty strong upright structure that would be good outdoors. I made some la nina x cure seeds awhile back, I think I may need to look into them.

-pH

Cure #5 64 day bloom

TheCure_5-64dayflower.JPG
TheCure_5-_64day-flower.JPG

TheCure_5-64-day-flower.JPG
TheCure-_5-64dayflower.JPG

Hi , PrimalHaze , Using Bio-Bizz nutes 1ml Grow 2ml Bloom per Litre of water , yeah the Plagron seems ok , it dries out a lot quicker than Bio Bizz All-Mix , my previous mainstay ,( I still use it) :) ,
I removed lower growth , but #3 & #5 are mainly pole/cola , not sure how they would do outdoors :) If you Bushed it to many colas , maybe ?

Many Thanks La Resistance Verte , I like them :)

Hi , Musashi , :) Smell lush :)

Hi Alecky , many thanks b , loving your NL#5Haze :)

#5 above is a tri something , she has three budsites all the way up , extra joint per node :)
Flushed for a week , she will go another 7-10 days

Take care all

one ? is the cure mostly pole/cola in growth pattern, no branching or is #3 & #5 this way that you have seen. I haven't had any idea that this was the norm for this strain. thanks but looking good anyway

The 3 buds are cool! Pity every plant wasn't like that.:D They look nearly there mate, when is chop day?

Cured some Cure

Hi RatJack , mine seemed to be pole in growth , another I have topped itself into two main heads & was the most potent one :D Thanks

Hi Alecky , chopped at 77 days , hung & into jars , and mainly smoked :( hope you are well and enjoying your NL5Haze :cool:

Hi PrimalHaze , yummy sums it up :D not sure what causes the red stems , low feeds ? cold temps ? genetics ? whole lot of other shit ?

Some plants in the flower room do it to some degree , some not at all totally green , some deeper red also :eek: Thanks

The Cure will be run again , quality nugs , Afghan/Pakistan Hash aromas & effect , no burnout which I think maybe due to the Haze side helping out with an energetic burst of euphoria

Not the best tasting herb , certainly not the worst, but what it lacks for in taste she makes up for it in a reliable effect ,
Run in coco or hydro , maybe fed better in soil will give a better flavour ?

Solid plant to grow , very pleased with these ladies :cool:

Many thanks MNS ;)

Its the bollox Musashi. My single female was a keeper and is currently vegging in my back yard. Peppery Haze Incence, and the buzz is so nice. Full bodied haze!

That's great to hear Herbsman! I've heard nothing but good with da Cure. It has really got me excited to try it out. How would you compare it to Mango Haze in effect? Love da Sugar! Thanks for the tunes bro.

M

Well, experience is limited with both bro, so wont make any exaggerated claims. Lets just say that I have smoked a LOT of breeds over the years. The effects of the Cure are a welcome blast from the past, from when my tolerance was lower and I actually felt stoned. The taste was sublime and the terpenes not from the usual suspect list i;d say. Im running her again very soon, so u can see her in action. Mango Haze is high in the list for me to try, but as I have never tried a verified MNS seed or cutting i will reserve judgement. The genes behind it are stellar in their own right, and whilst I have tried other Mango Hazes in the past I cant verify they are what people said it was. gonna hit the Dam soon, so maybe some Mango Haze can be found??

Dial 1-800-MR.-NICE

The Cure and Angel's Breath are cued up! I got 2 pacs of each to sort thru.
Tho the Master Kaze keeps whispering, "it's my turn, pick me!" :D

Aloha and cool runnin

M

Dial 1-800-MR.-NICE

The Cure and Angel's Breath are cued up! I got 2 pacs of each to sort thru.
Tho the Master Kaze keeps whispering, "it's my turn, pick me!" :D

Aloha and cool runnin

Hey musashi hope all is well
Did you end up running the cure? Would like to hear one of your a-grade reports if you have.
Take it easy

Hey brah I haven’t forgotten you. My computer should be set up soon. Goin blind peckin at my phone. Will look at notes and get back to you soon. Tnx for your patience.

Cool runnin
M

Hey brah nice to hear from you. Yes, I ran The Cure alongside Angels Breath-several runs. A worthy plant that is cued up again for this Spring. Great, practical indoor plant as it didn't stretch like the AB's did. Germination rate was a little less than the AB. The Cure finished 3-4 ft. in 10-11 weeks in 3 gal. w/1000w. Buds were dense and chunky! They respond well to topping. Flavors went from citrus to spice. Good euphoria. Not as consistently heavy (stony) as some of the AB but a solid, even high with good potency and pain relief. Not as much fatigue on the back end as the AB. An easier step off. Yield was a little less than the AB but improved quite a bit when topped the second go round. They crystal up nice with good bag appeal. Good structure, stacks nicely, I think this plant would cross well. I'm thinking Medicine Man might pair up well. Critical haze cross anyone? Thinking either one might increase medicinal value. Good hunting!

Aloha
M

Back