The Cure in the Tropics.

Glad peeps are still interested in this one as i currently have 3 on the go. Still in seedling stage. Its nice to see what i can generally expect from fantastic genetics. They definitely seem to express more indica leaning appearance early on, but i suppose too early to tell.

attachment.php

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    580.6 KB · Views: 150
The Cure GIANT!! big C, is the ONE! your after

Hello Herbsman nice to see you around. :) I have grown 1/3 rd of a pack and found four short indica Cures, and ALL of THEM were sleepy smokes and Harsher smoke than what was expected.

Those four plants, ALL had the same affect, SLEEPY, Short stature I will try and find some pictures for you.

Another pheno I experienced other than Big C was very Harsh smoke and made everyone that smoked it Depressed and tired,lathargic,heavy, no motivation or lively behaviour.

The third Pheno BIG C is the one you want.

It sucks allot of water and extremely aggressive and the clones root in 7 days.

purple reddish tints on leave stems and very beautiful to look at.

I am almost ready to flower my Big C you will understand the Land race mix better.

Clear no Ceiling! tint of cloudy.

It will be MASSIVE!!!

peace,

rb;)

Last edited:
RB... Yes I can certainly see uniformity so far, and all in the indica dom side of things. Afghan dominance methinks. I had 6 initally, we are now working with 3, so im taking it slowly but surely. Think there are another 19 to go through. The room's a bit full at the moment. And its all 100% MNS in origin or related. So depending how impressed I am by the Cure, I may pop a whole heap more. Watch this space...

Peace

Hello Herbsman nice to see you around. :) I have grown 1/3 rd of a pack and found four short indica Cures, and ALL of THEM were sleepy smokes and Harsher smoke than what was expected.

Those four plants, ALL had the same affect, SLEEPY, Short stature I will try and find some pictures for you.

Another pheno I experienced other than Big C was very Harsh smoke and made everyone that smoked it Depressed and tired,lathargic,heavy, no motivation or lively behaviour.

The third Pheno BIG C is the one you want.

It sucks allot of water and extremely aggressive and the clones root in 7 days.

purple reddish tints on leave stems and very beautiful to look at.

I am almost ready to flower my Big C you will understand the Land race mix better.

Clear no Ceiling! tint of cloudy.

It will be MASSIVE!!!

peace,

rb;)

This is a MASSIVE girl !

Hello everyone ;) This Cure is a Great specimen and looks very Land race as a mother plant.

My plan for all the viewers is to have a slide show until completion and when that is I have no clue as was never flowered as a clone before.

I do know that when I flowered her from seed she was done after first pistol in 64 days.

If the format is boring? just understand it is always a daily occurence until completion.

This stinky girl is a MASSIVE MONSTER PLANT!!!!! Big C is a great name for her.

Sure hope you got a pack as you definately Crash and Burn or entirely Euphoric like this girl I am sharing daily with you.

Here are a few pictures of this Big C from a different angle on 20th day flowered and hope you enjoy the show.

Peace and God Bless You:)

Back