The Cure in the Tropics.

The Cure, smelly one a week later. Medium Height PrHz, very manageable and the smells are Tropical Haze Stink.

Last edited:
Recent pictures The Cure, Bob Green plan is a chop at 84 days, a month to go.Thanks for stopping by.

Last edited:
Very Unique smells

Hello there Multistrain gardener :)

The smelly Cure is not offensive at all and very floral, aromatic, fresh, perfumed fruity smells mixed with haze.

This girl is a MASTER PIECE and very HEAVY tight buds, very awesome breed!

A very fresh pungent fruity fetid smell of the highest order.:cool:

Thanks for stopping by.

peace,

rb ;)

we are here and thriving!!!!

resinbud, though, is on the 5th moon of Jupiter from the looks of those amazing bud shots!

bless up!

This Girl Is A BEAST!!

Hi everyone:) I haven't forgotten anyone and I will complete these grow logs so please be patient.

Thank You Multistrain Gardener,Bob Green, FXginbcn, for tagging along and viewing my blog much appreciated.;)

This CURE female I kept is a MASSIVE Girl, and FAST!!!!!!! The high from this girl is amazing and will share photos soon. You can really see the Land Races Involved with this breed and the pheno I kept is ALL HAZE, I love her.

I was involved in a storm recently in the South Atlantic and messed up my camera with the massive down pours experienced and in the market for another one, so please be patient.

My keeper is presently in jars for the cure and will share with bud pictures.

The small amount I consumed was very Euphoric and was a creeper, very powerful.

Thanks Everyone and sorry for delay in response all these threads will be completed and my Medi Hazes are high priority at the moment.

peace,

resinbud :p

Back