The Cure 2022 tour

😵‍💫 So, 38 & 40 days ago I 🪚 #1 & #2, so I started sampling. Wow, what a 💥 wham zoom 🏎️ to the 🌙

The Cure’s Mom is NORDLE & Dad is Haze AC. So, my thinking is that the early finishers will be NORDLE dominant, middle of the road a mix of the two, and the late finishers Haze AC dominant. But that’s theoretical, let’s see…

Well, these first two finishers are ⚒️🔨😵‍💫, but not debilitating, and it makes me want to go back for more. I’ve yet to try NORDLE, but if this is just dominant, than I 🤤 thinking what a pack of NORDLE can do.
Buds are dense, golden brown hairs, stanky, sticky and icky. Hashy and kinda tangy sweet 😋 Tiny example below
View attachment 67765
Naturally, the volume of sampling is the hardest part 😂, but someone’s gotta do it 💨
HOLY CARP, I just checked my seed inventory(see above re:volume), and I do have a pack of NORDLE in the refrigerator, so yes Virginia there is a Santa Claus 🎅
where have you see the girl of the cure is a nordle i'm not convinced of that

☮️ , that comment was from a while ago, but let me see.
Since The Cure is (Afghan x Skunk) x Haze AC, and NORDLE is Afghan x Skunk, I’m guessing that was my thinking at that moment in time.

1721050228384.png

Hi All

We labeled the Rock n Roller series differently for the special offer so please take note this is the letters that will correspond with the letters in the box set.

differently labeled than how it is written.

A The Cure As x HzAC
b U2 EQ x HzAC
c The Doors NL5Hz x HzAC
d Pink Floyd CM x HzAC
eThe Stones MKSk x HzAC

you will also notice that The Doors is not NL but NL5Hz like the original test seeds.

So sorry for that but glad I got it corrected now before we send out the first sets.All the best Sb

ps I must make it clear that this offer is only for MNS forum members and medical discounts do not apply for this limited edition offer.

mu

Since The Cure is (Afghan x Skunk) x Haze AC, and NORDLE is Afghan x Skunk, I’m guessing that was my thinking at that moment in time.

View attachment 89266
the description you do of your plant is more the orange blossom from the devil the best phenotype in my opinion
because the nordle is a mother or a father who are skunk#1

in the description of the devil is a the parent 1 afghanXskunk and parent 2 is an afghan
i think is the mother here use cwith the AC male

View attachment 89266
in the end it was you who was right

i looking some old pics of shanti on instagram and found this

The Cure which is Nordle x Haze AC is a surprising hybrid for everyone who grows this girl...hard to be disappointed! Wishing all those at the Swiss show a great success. Myself I was in Geneva at the food supplements show which was full of companies offering their wares with a fountain of knowledge attached. Enjoy the weekend wherever you are and stay safe....shantibaba

Back