The Best and Worst Growing Products.

Some plants grown here in dirt indoors with BioBizz Grow and Bloom. (tap water only till wk 2 12/12) no boosters required.

K.I.S.S.

DSC05525.JPG
[/IMG]

DSC05528.JPG
[/IMG]

bb_x_CHP_1.jpg
[/IMG]

DSC05223.JPG
[/IMG]]

bchp_day51_pic5.jpg
[/url][/IMG]

bchp_day58_pic6.jpg
[/url][/IMG]

G`day Kashrocs
Thanks for the info bro .

I was juz readin your signature ,and I had an epiffany !
Enlightenment must come little by little-otherwise it would overwhelm
I get it now you are enlightening BH !
Though from where I sit it has more simile to "The death of a thousand cuts " lol
Thanks for sharin
Elmer Bud

Hi Elmer,

I asked b_h to stop slendering JessE and Hempy when he came back on mns online but he refused...

I asked him to stop posting allegations and hearsays but he ignored me.

He thought he could play the big boy with me.

Now I am tired of his bullshit.

Have you read all the posts he made everywhere under several handles dissing people he has never even met in his life: Clarke, Shanti, Nev, Jesse, Hempy...

I do not plan to enlighten b_h in any ways.

He is a lost cause...

Peace.

K.

A Bio Bizz Moment

It's Funny When Putting Out Links To Nutrient Companies ( Of Which There Are So Many, Nobody Mentions One Fertiliser Factory ( In Australia ) Makes Over 25 Different Brands , Put Together By Head Scientist Carl Berry.
Growthtechnology.com Is One Of The Worlds Largest.
The Last Three I Reccomended Are Very Good I.M.E And They Did What The Promoter Said They Would.
Most Common Nutes I Use Are Bio Bizz ( Grow And Bloom Only ) And Vitalink Two Part For Hydro ( Dripper Friendly)
The Bio Bizz Is A Great Nutrient And I Do Remember Many A Debate To It Being Biologically Organic , But Not Truly Organic ( Since Then The Bottle Has Eko-Skaal Approval Stamped On It . Knocking 0T1's Theory Out Of The Water).
W.H Spliff Had A Similar Gripe Over Salty Coco:rolleyes:
I Do Agree With 0T1 On One Thing ; The Son T Plus Is About The Best High Pressure Sodium Bulb On The Market ;)
Another Thing I'd Like To Say Is I Know Of A U.K Friend Who Produced Some Very Nice Buds Using Nothing More Than Tomorite Plant Food, Which He Got From His Local Hardware Store !
Whilst In Canada , Our Off The Shelf Option Was Alaska Fish Emulsion And Alaska Morebloom
Just Goes To Prove More Expensive Products Are Not Always Better And This Also Extends To Additives Too !
Don't Get Sucked In By Pretty Labels (
JKP
P.S Images Fuelled By Bio Bizz Or Vitalink ;)

Attachments

• ChemohazeandB13seed- 53rd-N.Wales.jpg
    ChemohazeandB13seed- 53rd-N.Wales.jpg
    191 KB · Views: 3
  • 12-2010feb2010_0810(091).jpg
    12-2010feb2010_0810(091).jpg
    927.2 KB · Views: 4
  • 12-2010feb2010_0810(094).jpg
    12-2010feb2010_0810(094).jpg
    973.3 KB · Views: 0
  • North Wales 2008- Worst Ever Summer.jpg
    North Wales 2008- Worst Ever Summer.jpg
    521.9 KB · Views: 9
  • 2005 Memories Of ChemoHaze.jpg
    2005 Memories Of ChemoHaze.jpg
    191.5 KB · Views: 1
  • 3155AK47xKalSquare-AK47x KalX-Aug07.jpg
    3155AK47xKalSquare-AK47x KalX-Aug07.jpg
    102.1 KB · Views: 3
  • 3155LR-oneandtwo-junenightshot-Roun.jpg
    3155LR-oneandtwo-junenightshot-Roun.jpg
    137.4 KB · Views: 3
  • ActuallyCloningInsideBuddysBrain.jpg
    ActuallyCloningInsideBuddysBrain.jpg
    57.1 KB · Views: 2
  • Bend For Stealth- Turkish Deck2008.jpg
    Bend For Stealth- Turkish Deck2008.jpg
    287.7 KB · Views: 2
  • Haze - Chemo- Sativa- Wales 2005.jpg
    Haze - Chemo- Sativa- Wales 2005.jpg
    298 KB · Views: 6
  • Mommabentandstrategicalyplacedbone.jpg
    Mommabentandstrategicalyplacedbone.jpg
    68.7 KB · Views: 3
  • October Turk- Sativa- North Wales.jpg
    October Turk- Sativa- North Wales.jpg
    529.5 KB · Views: 3
  • th_MrNiceShit-Aug15-004.jpg
    th_MrNiceShit-Aug15-004.jpg
    6.5 KB · Views: 163
Oh Damn

@BH thanks for your response bro ,I think the UK blend of EJ might be a lil different than the US blend ,and also I think EJ just started a new line as well ,because for the longest all they had was the gro,bloom,micro,catalyst,and meta k ,ph up and down ,and a frgrance spray,but recenly I saw a brochure for a whole different line with more stuff.I once had a bottle of EJ go bad it just gased up I don't remember hearing any suspended solids knocking about,
As with BioBizz US line I was @ gro store one and checked it out all I saw on there was a lil seaweed a nd molasses samething I'm doing already.

@Kashrocks what's up?yea I checked out EJ website ,pretty same shit there as on the bottle,so I went to Foxsfarms website and I kinda go by there scheduel,and just gauge the amount of EJ I use by how my babies are looking ,ive been using the Juice ever since I started growing 16 years ago ,but you know how fast things change in this biz,so any bit of info helps.thanks for all the feedback bros ,and chill on the infighting .......PAX93 N

I was juz readin your signature ,and I had an epiffany !
Enlightenment must come little by little-otherwise it would overwhelm
I get it now you are enlightening BH !
Though from where I sit it has more simile to "The death of a thousand cuts " lol
Thanks for sharin
Elmer Bud

To make it clearer.

I am myself seeking enlightenment...

So I certainly do not have the contention to teach it to anyone else.

My signature is a mere observation.

Try to google Idries Shah...he is a very interesting man.

Hope this helps.

Peace.

K.

Rite on Coop....Foxsfarm has some decent products ,but not too many Organic options.Has anybody tried Humboldts countys owns Bushmaster,i was going to try it but it looked tooooo shady,only thing listed on the bottle was seaweed at like 0.1% or some minute amount and that was it.people swear by it idk.

I used to use Fox Farm products(Ocean Forest, Happy Frog soil), along with their nutes. However the last batch of soil I used which was about 2 years ago turned out to be loaded with root aphids. I lost a lot of good cuts thanks to those little bastards.

Needless to say, I switched to b'cuzz coco and I haven't had a hiccup since. As for the issues with fungus gnats in coco I will say this: It's a lot easier to get rid of fungus gnats than it is to get rid of root aphids.

sp

The Best- Quantum Growth www.vitalorganisms.com
I've been using this for 2 years and its an incredible product for building and maintaining microlife/microbilolgy. Purple photosynthetic bacteria is available in the product and being explored today for many positive "organic" applications including toxic cleanup

The Worst-Yellow Bottles Bloom
Yellow Bottles - Hydroponic Nutrients Flower & Plant Nutrients & Soil Additives
This company touts itself as a clean organic nutrient. It is extremely expensive.
I had killer results on my first run, but i was with those plants 12 hours a day and worked extra hard with teas and foliars when needed

The second run was horrible. I was 4 weeks in and my plants were becoming more deficient and looking scraggly. So I look at the bottles closely and see salt deposits hardening from the spigot. Check it out! Like stalagmites hehehe. it wasn't funny then
The owner couldn't believe it...until I sent him pics. Then it was all about refunding my money and smiling with a hope I don't give him bad rep, LOL

Attachments

• DSCN1977.jpg
    DSCN1977.jpg
    78.5 KB · Views: 4
  • DSCN0234.jpg
    DSCN0234.jpg
    53.5 KB · Views: 4
  • DSCN0242.jpg
    DSCN0242.jpg
    136.9 KB · Views: 5
Last edited:
Worst: Humboldt Gravity is an absolute waste in cash if you smoke your stash...if i sold it may have use as it does increase final weight/density/appearance of buds HOWEVER the plants don't burn very well and the taste goes to all hell...above that the SHIT is so hard on plants you really gotta watch what u feed and raise the lights 6inches...wtf with the raising of the lights as the plants without the gravity then receieve less light which equates to less growth...total waste of 40$

Root Riot Cubes

I recently started using Root Riot Cubes for cloning and I'm REALLY happy with them. I also switched from Olivia's to Clonex.

The cubes are also great for starting seeds.

rooting hormones

that's a point of interest for me, Ty... i stopped using rooting hormones years ago.. never could quite figure it out, but i swear the only addition the them gels made was to stress my cuts and a bad case of epinasty.. the powders didn't stress, but neither did they benefit... nothing i could see, nEways.. though to be fair, the method i ended up with is water with superthrive- which contains NAA, so.... ... yeah.,, one area i'm still unsure of.. successful, just academically unsure.. .. .. . any enlightenment?? cheers all ... .. .jj

House and Garden One Part

just now trying this line for the first time, very good results so far. it costs almost twice as much as other nutes, however, it is also about twice as concentrated, so about the same costs.

one method to attaining a better product usually for companies is to use a higher grade of raw materials. for instance: technical grade to pharmaceutical grade chemicals. i'm not sure whether this company chose to go this route or whether the secret is in their specific formula. so far so good.:)

I think bio bizz not that great I've never really been impressed by their products I use only their fish mix. I use Hesi and they definitely have great products Besides that I use some of Advanced Nutrients and Canna

I like humboldts own products alot...have used the gravity and snowstorm. Both showed noticable improvements over the plants that didnt recieve them...bitch partner "lost" my bottles so kinda pissed about that

Gravity especially...at the end the buds were falling all over the place due to the extra weight more than usual

Have yet to use the bushmaster because i dont have a need to keep plants smaller.

I would completely avoid the foxfarm line except for maybe some light warrior amending your media. That stuff is way inferior to so many lines of nutes out there.

Products id recomend:
Humic, Fulvic acids
Mychorazae sp?..roots explode with this stuff. great white shark brand seems to do my shark shocks well
bloombastic..noticable increase in trichs and buds overnight..no joke
bud swel guano
molasses and sucanat
seaweed products

Ps..the best stuff ive ever smoked came from pot grown with biocanna, budswell and mollasses.

I plan to run the kushmans veganic recipe next go round. It simply makes sense that not using any animal products or chems would make the smoke cleaner and tastier...

I would buy the boost rather than the bio boost because it is more concentrated and both are made from fermented plants...so i dont really see how one is more bio.. think its just marketing to the crazy organic fiends.

I believe the veganic recipe goes something like: biocanna, boost, technifloras thrive alive b1, some sort of guano thats refined so much that it no longer really resembles guano, and a natures necter product. Basically all plant derived organics...cant wait!!!:D

Back