Thank the green gods for edibles and oil!

Cloffy

Have had some eye surgery late last week, which means coughing is out of the question.

Glad I have prescription oil and a fat stash of gummies in the freezer! Not a big fan of taking tablets.

Spending the next week suitably medicated :)

I just use the Magical Butter Recipe for gummies, but if anyone has other recipes they can point me towards, I'd be keen to have a look.

Cheers!
:D (y)

Have had some eye surgery late last week, which means coughing is out of the question.

Glad I have prescription oil and a fat stash of gummies in the freezer! Not a big fan of taking tablets.

I just use the Magical Butter Recipe for gummies, but if anyone has other recipes they can point me towards, I'd be keen to have a look.

Cheers!

Have a look at this site (y)

Get well soon
MB

Cheers!
IMO, keep doing what you’re doing with the magical butter maker. Me and a few dozen of my friends are very happy with the results. Matter fact, I’m infusing Everclear with CBG at the moment which is used to make gummy’s and candy. Speedy recovery.🤙

Back