Support answers?

munlae94

Hello, I'm new to the site and won a fair amount of auctions in the last couple of weeks and i am now trying to pay for the order. I've had some trouble with bank deposit and contacted helpdesk@ and sales@ but got no answer in over a week. Does anyone knows is this kind of delay in responses are normal ? Should I contact them in any other way than e-mail?
I'm kind of worried now because I don't even feel it's safe to complete the purchase in a site that doesnt answer it's contact channels. Any information regarding this issue will be apreciated. Sorry if english kind of broke, im not native.

Munlae

I wouldn't worry about it, just be patient. Summer's are known for splashing around in the water riding boats and whatnot.
Did you check the WesternUnion option? It works really well for me.

Thanks @acrid ! Maybe i'm just being a little anxious over this.

Western Union online bank deposit doesnt exist as a service in my country yet. I can do a person to person WU transfer, but it doesn't appear as an option in payment methods and I understand it is unsure for the MNS team to share such information (they ask for especific personal information), so I don't think that'd be an option.
My bank charges me 150 USD for a 150 EUR international transfer, wich is ridiculous. There is another bank here that has managable rates and I may open an account in that bank in order to fullfill the purchase, but first i want to confirm if at MNS they have experience with someone from my country buying and paying and if they know of some way easier than that.

I am in Uruguay so if someone from here has a hint, it will be much appreciated.

Munlae

Hello munlae94!

Hint: I send cash. Sounds scary but I have never heard of anyone losing their money. You can be sure they would post up 'screaming' about something if they lost their money. I send USD in the correct amount using the conversion table on the site. No bank fees. No money/paper trails. Not for the faint of heart! lol

Longball

Hello longball! I have thought about mailing it, but as you say it sound scary. It is by far the cheapest way to send it for me lol. I will consider it, thank you for the advice.

Munlae

Hi High-mish! Thank you for your comment, I just completed payment using wise.com!! I tried to do it the other day but got stuck at some part with the billing addres not matching or something, but thanks to your comment i gave it a try and made it work. I had to activate High Protection on my Visa, wich I didnt know existed, but it took 5 minutes on the web. So very very thankful for your comment, as having this Wise account not only allowed me to pay here but i will use it to buy seeds in other sites that require bank deposit and i couldnt pay before. What a bunch of nice people you are all together on this forum community, I havent feel this way since the internet early days.

Have a great day everyone and an even greater day for Mr. @High-mish

Im from spain
So..? If you use a Bank transfer you will pay 15€ BTW. If you choose to pay cash in your payment section the 15€ BTW will disappear and you will only pay your sack of nuts and shipping, i know this because its exactly what i did to get rid of it.
Problem solved.

Hi, @helpdesk is not responding. wrote multiple emails, already two weeks. can someone name me the revolut contact? i want to use this as a payment method...thx

Back