Super Skunk pheno...

Hi mate, I don't usually get into these kinds of threads as there is so much miss info going around , its crazy.
I was around when nordle was released, it wasnt called nordle at the time.
Scott already sent out some seed before the testers were sent out and more work had been done to it before testers were sent out.
It was originally intended as an outdoor line.
I won't get into lineage.
I will say I knew Nev well before he came online, and a lot of the info people think they know is rubbish.
Unfortunately Nevil is no longer here to correct things.
He gave me the opportunity of my lifetime...but life wasn't the greatest to me at the time and unfortunately I had to decline...man I wish I could turn back time.
Regardless, Nev is not here so unless he actually posted the info, anyone who says anything is just here say.
We can discuss as much as we want about the make up of current strains....but really there is no point, as Scott knows..we don't!
I find it amusing people saying this and that about Scott and how he produced this or that...unless he has said it, its all crap.
No body know except him
Researching doesn't really hold much merit as most of the info is not from Scott, its just what others have said.
So really, unless people were actually around at the time, or shanti has posted it, its all to be taken with a grain of salt.
It doesn't matter if people chime in to confirm what I've said about the nordle....only way you can get the real info is dire t from Scott... Shoot him a pm, then you,ll get it from the horses mouth
Don't know why these long drawn out threads have to happen ..people argue...its stupid...they don't know!

Last edited:
Yeah the misinformation on strains is the reason I don't really bother with these threads. Just when I think I got the lineage right someone always says it's not. I just trust what Shanti says, not like I know what Afgt is like.

Though the MM in La Nina was nice to hear about.

Sorry to re open an old thread guys, but what does the T and S stand for in Afghan? I assume the S is skunk, but what about the T? Cheers guys

No, the S doesn't mean skunk.
It was a pure Afghan that Nevil used back in the 80'S/90's.
He also used a full sister he called affy T.

I mostly buy mr.nice for his widow and haze crosses . I remember reading a few years ago and when i say a few years ago it could have been ten that dutch passions skunks was supposed to be pretty good . I did read recently that g13 labs super skunk is supposed to be killer . In the article I read about the g13 labs super skunk that even running carbon filters it does very little good and can be a big security issue cause of how loud it is .

I don't know, if I had a dollar for every time I've heard someone had a really good Skunk I'd probably have a few hundred dollars. Lol, I've even heard the Flying Dutchman has a good Skunk. Really I imagine they all have a pretty good Skunk, it was great in the 80's and it's still right up there in 2020.

+1 on the Dominion Seed Company

Dominion Skunk, also is a big producer, and you can smell the shit down the block. My buddy has 18 in veg right now under 2 x 1000w Hortilux HPS, and also were started under 1000w.

Even as 3 week old seedlings before sexing 25, they were stinking up the house, and they do smell like skunk, though it wouldn't be considered dead on the road. It reeks for sure. The older they get, they more theyre reeking. Theyre at 5 weeks now.

People who are growing it on Instagram say they have found RKS phenos.

But not only that, it is really good weed regardless of the smell ect. Really potent.

The Dominion Skunk is.. Chem91 VA x Skelly Hashplant x Super Sativa Seed Club Sk#1.

Skelly Hashplant is considered the most sought after PNW Hashplant clone. The genetics came from Nevil.

Someone bought Nevils Hashplant, and found this pheno in 1989.

This also has a sister called Cuddlefish Hashplant..

Dominion has this ( SOLD OUT ) in a killer cross. We will start 2 packs of these in a few months. After we go through the Skunk

They also have a strain called Local Skunk

Original Diesel x ( Cuddlefish Hashplant/Sour Diesel IBL ) x Skelly/SSSC/Sk1

Dominion is also releasing a hybrid in Dec called POLE CAT.

Also if you want original Sk1 crossed with the earliest version of Sk/Sk18.

The Nature Farm Genetics has a Super Sativa Seed Club Sk1 crossed with the male Sk18. Its called Red Eye Skunk

And Sk18 is Not Claimed to be RKS, as RKS is considered more likely with a Sk crossed into an Afghani. Or a Columbian/Mexican Sativa crossed with Afghan, though if you go through enough females, an RKS will show up. They say around 2-3 out of 200. But is more likely if bred back into an Afghan... Like the original Sensi Super Skunk. Forget the stuff they have now.

But this stuff will REEK, and these will for sure be many different smells, as the original Sk is Floral, and the Sk18 is more heavy gas, garlic, onions rubber, and generally more acrid ( in a good way )

Other buddy also just started a pack of 90s Original MassSuperSkunk x Sk18 called Corpse Flower.
Excellent thank you

+1 on the Dominion Seed Company

Dominion Skunk, also is a big producer, and you can smell the shit down the block. My buddy has 18 in veg right now under 2 x 1000w Hortilux HPS, and also were started under 1000w.

Even as 3 week old seedlings before sexing 25, they were stinking up the house, and they do smell like skunk, though it wouldn't be considered dead on the road. It reeks for sure. The older they get, they more theyre reeking. Theyre at 5 weeks now.

People who are growing it on Instagram say they have found RKS phenos.

But not only that, it is really good weed regardless of the smell ect. Really potent.

The Dominion Skunk is.. Chem91 VA x Skelly Hashplant x Super Sativa Seed Club Sk#1.

Skelly Hashplant is considered the most sought after PNW Hashplant clone. The genetics came from Nevil.

Someone bought Nevils Hashplant, and found this pheno in 1989.

This also has a sister called Cuddlefish Hashplant..

Dominion has this ( SOLD OUT ) in a killer cross. We will start 2 packs of these in a few months. After we go through the Skunk

They also have a strain called Local Skunk

Original Diesel x ( Cuddlefish Hashplant/Sour Diesel IBL ) x Skelly/SSSC/Sk1

Dominion is also releasing a hybrid in Dec called POLE CAT.

Also if you want original Sk1 crossed with the earliest version of Sk/Sk18.

The Nature Farm Genetics has a Super Sativa Seed Club Sk1 crossed with the male Sk18. Its called Red Eye Skunk

And Sk18 is Not Claimed to be RKS, as RKS is considered more likely with a Sk crossed into an Afghani. Or a Columbian/Mexican Sativa crossed with Afghan, though if you go through enough females, an RKS will show up. They say around 2-3 out of 200. But is more likely if bred back into an Afghan... Like the original Sensi Super Skunk. Forget the stuff they have now.

But this stuff will REEK, and these will for sure be many different smells, as the original Sk is Floral, and the Sk18 is more heavy gas, garlic, onions rubber, and generally more acrid ( in a good way )

Other buddy also just started a pack of 90s Original MassSuperSkunk x Sk18 called Corpse Flower.

Hey all, Dukes having massive legal problems at the moment.
So you may not be able to get his genetics much longer...that's if there's any left, haven't checked.
Seedsherenow is excellent!!
Yes prices are a bit higher, but they carry genetics and have exclusives no other company carries.
If your looking for orig SS and don't mind fems....Scott family farms has Mass SS S1,s.
Yes they are the real thing!
However, many don't like Reeferman for many reasons.
S

Yah, most of his stuff is sold out at SHN. A few things are left, but most everything with the SSSC Sk1 x Skelly Hashplant are gone. Those are what I was mainly interested in, and bought 5 packs of each, of everything that has Sk1/Skelly.

I also just found 2 packs ( 24 seeds ) of 90s Sensi Super Skunk grown to F4. Cant wait to try these. There were 3 left, and I got 2.

Todd McCormick also has real deal Sk1 seeds for preorder due by Dec 1st. These are genetics directly from Mel Frank who got the genetics from Skunkman.

I also found some original 90s Sensi NL5 x Haze, and 80s-90s NL5. The mother came from Marc Emery in 1992. The male is an old male that has been in Alaska since the mid 80s or earlier.

Seattle Greg has also given Todd McCormick some of the original seeds/genetics that the NL5 cut that went to Holland came from. He also gave them to someone else, but cant remember who. Todd is going to cross it to Mel Franks Original Pure HAZE for NL5 x Haze seeds.

Todd is a Scum bag!!!
I wouldn't believe a word he says!!!
Ask him who bred White Widow, he will tell you Engmar.
The guys a lier and an idiot!

Hmmmm..Emery 92, about 4 years before he started acquiring and selling seed, but why let a few years get in the way of a good story
Todd barely has pure anything
The Skunk #1 is just that, Skunk#1, nothing special about those...they aren't magic because they came from Mel's garden
And Sam's heritage Sk#1 are dead, they don't germ.
Todd has ripped alot of people.
Look up his Highlife Magazine article " The Widow Maker" Engmars.
The guy swears Scott wasn't even in Amsterdam when the Widow was created.
Isn't that enough in itself to ring alarm bells with this idiot!!!

I grew a lot of sensi super skunk in the past and loved it, you can find all kinds of phenos in there from smelly Afghan leaning ones to fruity sk#1 phenos. I grew some again this year and found it mostly the same, didn't find a really stinky one although I wasn't looking for one either, was looking for a yielder and kept this one. This is the third round with her, also found a beautiful potent and heavy Hashplant this year too.

SS
20200917_201315_copy_1728x2304.jpg
20200917_202910_copy_722x924.jpg

Interesting, I haven't heard any good grow reports from Sensi in the last 20 years.
Maybe they have picked up their game?
Glad you have had good luck with them!

I am looking at 1/2 a pound of drying Skunk #1 from Todd, and it was from the 1996 batch of seeds Mel Frank made. It’s great herb, nothing to sneeze at or hate on. Sorry to be the bearer of good news.

It’s not wanting the plants to be duds, that’s kindergarten stuff.. it’s the crap to sell seeds that’s not welcome..

Last edited:
Back