Super Silver Hz - 2012

C

Chana Masala

What can I say, save and accept thank you to my brother in the dirty south for making this grow a reality. Like many before, this has been a dream to grow this strain out.

Without futher todo:

Super Silver Hz

SShz_Jan_15_2012.JPG

Thank you again my brother. You didn't have to send these to me. But I am grateful and dedicate this grow journal to you.

Brother CM

BOOM, and there off.........

be nice to see these little beauties grow up.
i am tuned in for this one.
thanks for sharing mate,
all the best,
Riz.

Oh, you're going to have fun with those, Chana. I'll be checking back on this grow thread. Thanks for posting this up and best of luck to you.

HB.

Great morning my brothers... I woke up to positiveness. Much love.

Thanks alwaystoned, Rizladon and HB. Great to see you guys and thanks for good vibes this morning. I hope I can rock them half as good as you guys can.

So far 10 for 10.

Take care,

CM

Hey Chana, Happy New Year friend. Will be lookin at this one for sure. Its gona be a good one i like the fact that these are more sativa then the past.
The ssh, and nevil"s skunk are on my list for 2012, but first off some g13/ww
are gona hit the dirt first. ok take care

Best of luck Chana,and with the MHz also bro:)

Little babies,just love em.All that potential.I hope you find something special.
Much Respect AB:)

yet another strain goes through the chana palace...lol

Good luck brother, and keep an eye out, someones making a come-back.....
Peace
BB

Edar, RH, Ambud, Ray and me mucker BL... love you brothers. Thank you for bumping...

Holding fast, but still a few months away bloom. Just updated my mangohz journal, so same time frame and same pics posting here. I will get more detailed, I hope, in the next few weeks.

Nothing really to report, but there are a few short squat pheno's so I am interested to see what becomes of them. Might be nice for us indoor guys.

No strong tones or smells yet.

Right half side SSHz and left side MangoHz.

SSHz_and_MangoHz_March_1_2012_2_1.JPG

SSHz_and_MangoHz_March_1_2012_3_1.JPG

I hope you are all well, happy and looking forward to the spring...

Take care,

CM

P.S. BL, cant wait to see what he has been upto...

P.P.S. Love you NS.

Chana The Indoor Satty Master

Chana my amigo , youre becoming a haze master :D Nothing beats actual experience and you are becoming a Satty indoor master , mate . Very humbling pics , I'm jealous as all buggery :D

High Sense13, sorry I haven't reached out in a little... I am going to make an effort to send a pm. I hope your well man... got admisson exams on the 19th of April. Wish me luck...

Drongo, when you coming for a visit... The Butcher is singing right now...

Until then,

I will bring the show to you:

Peace,

CM

man, i got to say i am loveloveloving your vids!! i download 'em all.. gonna have to create a chana folder on my computer!!

dude, honestly,, it is i who cannot keep up with you.. or maybe we are both travelling on light, just clockwise and anticlockwise,,, but both revolving round the same sun!

don't stop the music, chan!
lovelove and i hope peace will soon come,, jj

2010/2011 SSH seed stock where the first MNS seeds that hermied on me. Be carefull... and I aint talking about one or two. I planted the full pack, first I had a insane male-rate of like 10 out of 18 seeds and then those 8 females left, over half of them hermied on the main stem. I grow MNS MH, BW, NS and ASH with no probs.

Sorry for bringing in a bad vibe into your thread Chana, but I'm confident that a positive person like you can handle it ;).

Hey nOpe,

Just found a ton of seeds in my SSH from the same batch year :(...the tent is 100% light tight, I'm using mild organics... the only stress has been an underwatering around week 4-5...got to say, I'm shook...careful Chana my man, no joke. Peace!

I have grown out several packs of SSH and I haven't seen a single hermaphroditic plant~ I have some currently on the go and I'd be willing to bet money that I won't see one now either~ I'm not saying that there aren't ANY in the line, but I have yet to personally come across one or see on reported by any experienced cultivators. If you are seeing more than one plant showing these traits maybe you should re-analyze your growing methods/practices and not be so quick to point the finger at the seeds... Just sayin'...

Cheers,
B~

Hey Bodah,

I have also grown out some of Shanti's gear in the same tent, SSH being one of the strains, but from a different order with no probs, and the tent was less dialed in than it is today.

What year are we talking about here...that was the hole point.

And just two friends offering simple warnings nothing more...I have not complained nor contacted Shanti for replacements, and I still won't...

Peace!

Edit: By the way, the seeds from this batch were much larger than the seeds I got in my first batch...I mean obviously larger, so much that I was suprised...if Shanti doesn't personally fill the orders, and he is willing to appoint two of the most hated people on here as mods, maybe his judgement in his seed packers is less than ideal as well...

Last edited:
Over using PK boosters will most certainly cause some plants to herm... Just sayin'... Speculation will win you no wars man...

Cheers,

B~

Over using PK boosters will most certainly cause some plants to herm... Just sayin'... Speculation will win you no wars man...

Cheers,

B~

Hey Deran,

Who's speculating here? Organics brotha...no PK boosters...got any other ideas? And whos at war? Peace!

Edit: Realized you missed the question about the batch date...and if you really cared, you would have likely checked out the grow thread rather than just blindly giving your opinion...

Edit 2: Sorry Bodah, Deran must of been on my mind...I was trying to address you...

Last edited:
Back