super silver haze

any one have rolling papers and a match?:cool:

SSH_buds_dry.jpg

wish we could transmit aroma through the internet .... if you all could only smell this...

peace from flower~power

Lovely Shot f~p !!

Excellent job my friend!:) .. wish I was there to smell these fine ladies:)

Here s an old pic in the same 'style' I d taken some long time ago..all cola's tops from the different phenos , ..damn those ssh ..I think am in love :p
Hope you don't mind me posting it here.

all-ssh-phenos-colatops.jpg

6512all-ssh-phenos-colatops3.jpg

Last edited:
L33t ... you just posted the best pic in the whole thread !!

look at that... simply awesome! this is why they are known as MR NICE ... shanti & co have done the work for us to enjoy ... and they are still working at it ... i am so gratefull

cheers to you from f~p

6 different phenos from 6 gals!:eek:

i have so far had 2 phenos from 4, which is a good thing if ya looking for that ultimate keeper. and im pretty dam sure i let the 8 weeker go!:(
the other pheno i have kept going, on its 2nd run now. its not as good as the 8weeker was, but its still real good nontheless;)

yes i should not have let that 8weeker go. (mainly due to unforeseen circumstance)

but... i will be purchasing more SSH some time soon, and this time i'll be buying 2 packs!
the 1 pheno i do have is queen in my garden, i just cannot get enough of SSH.

I have read somewhere that every one is a keeper.
i truely believe that.
and this thread is proving it.

i wonder just how many phenos there are???? shanti??

2 packs of supersilverhaze engaging in a full on orgy. the results would be wonderous!

i'll try get a pic up later this evening of the pheno thats just been put into flower.

great pics and info guys!

PEACE.

here she is.

Attachments

• DSC00198.JPG
    DSC00198.JPG
    144.5 KB · Views: 31
  • DSC00201.JPG
    DSC00201.JPG
    182.1 KB · Views: 10
  • DSC00196.JPG
    DSC00196.JPG
    172.7 KB · Views: 9
the pics on this thread are simply awesome! SSH is my dream strain, definately gonna try it sometime, peace, Herb

Last edited:
thank you redeye ... and there is a lot more info to cover:eek:

this is the 8 week indica pheno from the same pack of seed

SSH_8_week_indica_pheno.jpg

the potency was very strong, had a narcotic type of effect when smoked, and the taste was pepper & spice ... if any grower does come apon this pheno, you should keep her, because she is great plant...the reason i let her go was because she was not what i was looking for at the time .. i wanted the hazey big pheno & i found her

This is a badass thread, this looks like an NL pheno which I would have gladly taken off your hands from you haha.

10 k? Wow! I dont even know if most houses are wired to accept 10 k?

thats some simply amazing buds guys, hell yeah,hehe
i never like hazes or any other heavy sativas. but lately its something i have look more and more in to.
this is the herb they say is , stash of stashes
stuff looks and sound amazing
iam surprised i have not grown this bud yet,hehe

peace

Back