Super Silver Haze....

raydiator

This is a most wonderous journey...I will be mothering all 18 SSH and running all the mothers at least twice...males will be culled...this pack had 18 seeds..100% germ...after 24 hrs in warm tap water...then 24-48 hours in paper towel

Perfect timing raydiator.....my next run is scheduled to be SSH so I can watch and learn.
100% germination, you can't get better than that. you are off to a great start. Keep them posts coming!

looking for that life long keeper

Thanzx canuk, electric ninja...this will be one looong thread..as theas beans are going be mothered and all girls run at least twice....wish me luck

Namaste

Hi all,
Looks like you're off to a great start my friend :) You wont need luck with this line raydiator, these seeds are the real deal. Treat these plants right and she will show you why everyone talks about her the way they do.

Here they are

MY lil Super Silver Haze

Attachments

• SSH 1.jpg
    SSH 1.jpg
    550.5 KB · Views: 199
  • SSH 2.jpg
    SSH 2.jpg
    535.9 KB · Views: 130
  • SSH.jpg
    SSH.jpg
    430.1 KB · Views: 90
  • ERARLY HAZE & SSH2.jpg
    ERARLY HAZE & SSH2.jpg
    531.8 KB · Views: 92
  • SSH FROM SEED.jpg
    SSH FROM SEED.jpg
    503.7 KB · Views: 82
great start raydiator,
good to see more hydro grows.. never had anything short of great germination results from mns.. truly great stuff..
I'm subscribed if you dont mind..
peace
BL

feel free 2 post your pics and subscribe

Thanx for stopping in billy Liar....jesse

Last edited:
Almost Ready 2 clone

Well my SSH mothers are ready to clone and sex.....but was also thinking of just darkening a branch....any ideas on what 2 use...as a 12/12 cover for the limbs..somthing i can easly slip on and off 17 lil mothers.....Anyone....Anyone...bueller..

Well my SSH mothers are ready to clone and sex.....but was also thinking of just darkening a branch....any ideas on what 2 use...as a 12/12 cover for the limbs..somthing i can easly slip on and off 17 lil mothers.....Anyone....Anyone...bueller..

i use kitchen roll tubes when i used to check in the greenhouse for males and females. just fold on end twice and tape it. it may need a stick to hold it up because of the weight though.;)

thanx brock1 but seems like that my be a lil heavy for these young ones...as u say...looking for somthing lite and easy.....

What up Raydiator,

Nice Silver Lot! Push it all the way w/a mono grow huh... Right on!

I never really seen SSH grow out so this should be cool.

I've been telling everyone to paint it green so you do the same.

-Smoke

thanx brock1 but seems like that my be a lil heavy for these young ones...as u say...looking for somthing lite and easy.....

you could always just use black garbage bags. you could even use the tube wrap bags over them tape the bag to make small tubes of black bag. nice and light for your plants mate.

thanx for stopping in HHG might try both ways...but don't have 17 toilet rolls...lol...will post the process...

Good luck with the grow

Of all the shanti strains I was most looking forward to growing ssh, and I finally got a pack on 4/20 that is vegging now.

Moving right along

Started the sexing the Seed mothers...using black plastic.for some..and toilet rolls with top pinched n sealed closed...on the branches that will hold....hopefully i can have them all sexed in a few weeks...My five month old mother has given me five strong rooted clones...that are now flowering...she will is /ssh1 she has very faint peppery smell...but not really noticable smell....the new seed mothers on the other hand are smelling very skunky...with broader leaves

SSH_Mothers_with_Sexed_SSH_mother.jpg

Subscribing

Hey Rad,

The SSH ladies are looking great. Keep it green brother and I have just picked up your subscription.

Those seeds all look very consistent to one another, i.e. plant hight, shape and overall size...

Take care,

Chana

thanx Chana...they are very uniform...but with very noticable diff in smells from each plant....from no smell 2 down rite Dank...they smell 4 times as much as the 20 EH i am flowering @ the moment...lol..it seems the ones that lean more on the Haze side don't reek as much in Veg...but we will see how their clones progress....My first Sexed mother is five months and is dropping healthy clones left n right....hehehe she appears to lean more on sativa side...but i will see in 80 days or so as i'm running 5 of her clones now...will post a few pics in this thread as they are all competing for my keeper 4 life...

5_month_old_SSH_mother.jpg

Last edited:
Back