Super Silver Haze....

IMG_20130110_105708.jpg

Thanks for the good vibes Puday

Hey Ray, Learned in Izmir, Turkey 35 years ago to make pressed kief/resin slabs. Make a package from cellophane(breathable material) - can use a cigarette package wrapper in a pinch. Fill package with resin and fold top over and seal with cello tape. Wrap this sealed package with paper towl or newspaper in a single or double layer and seal with cellotape. Pour enuf water over paper wrapper so as 100% wet and squeeze out excess water(gently). For next step there are a variety of methods - in Turkey my friend heated in a frying pan and would stand on the heated package. I use a hotplate set to 180f and on top I place an antique iron which I press down with my full body weight, checking every 20 seconds or so for drying then flip package and repeat. Rinse and repeat til paper dry - and I just detect a bit of hashy odor. If paper dry and your slab not compressed to your liking you can remoisten paper and repeat pressure. Unwrap paper when satisfied( for me usually no more than 10 mins on heat/pressure and I place slab in refrig to cool/harden. After about 20-30 mins I remove from frig and place in ceder lined box(cigar humidor) to further cure. The cure really makes a difference in flavor and high, especially if using fresh sticky resin.

Be Good, P77

Turkey; Anywhere Near Turunc/ Marmaris ?
2007; Bought A Bud After Spending A Week Looking For It. Off 3 Grammes I Managed To Roll 3 Joints After Removing All The Seeds
Planted A Few The Following Summer
Very Mouldproof
These Plants All Came From That Holiday Bud
Nice Change,
JKP

Attachments

• AliBaba-SingleLeafSativa.jpg
    AliBaba-SingleLeafSativa.jpg
    68.1 KB · Views: 52
  • BenditAndLurch-July21.jpg
    BenditAndLurch-July21.jpg
    87.3 KB · Views: 60
  • NorthWalesSativas-Turkish-October08.jpg
    NorthWalesSativas-Turkish-October08.jpg
    59.8 KB · Views: 53
  • SunIsShining-July21-1.jpg
    SunIsShining-July21-1.jpg
    70.4 KB · Views: 39
  • Turkish Single Blader Squat Plant.jpg
    Turkish Single Blader Squat Plant.jpg
    537.3 KB · Views: 39
  • BoxingATurkForTwelveHours-June19.jpg
    BoxingATurkForTwelveHours-June19.jpg
    49.9 KB · Views: 45
  • Crappy Summer 2009.jpg
    Crappy Summer 2009.jpg
    47.9 KB · Views: 37
  • Turkish Beans At Joe King Park- Great Bagseed Bash-2007.jpg
    Turkish Beans At Joe King Park- Great Bagseed Bash-2007.jpg
    204.1 KB · Views: 74
IMG_20130112_153730.jpg

IMG_20130112_153748.jpg

He Red the basterds are still in veg, pics are of my keeper (mothers milk) :D
Thank for the pics JKP, Pro77 I got a nice hand press just waiting to try use your knowledge to make some tasty hash.

Dude, are u sure that, behind ur handle, ur are not a modern day version of Clara Barton? great work!
220px-WcbbustCBarton2.jpg

Last edited:
Truly Humbled donb

Dude, are u sure that, behind ur handle, ur are not a modern day version of Clara Barton? great work!
220px-WcbbustCBarton2.jpg
Truly

Im very comfortable on the battlefield, i fit rite in and take charge (i get it from my mother Ret Maj Army), My Hats of to Shanti and Those That came Before @ the Tip of the spear

We Stand on the shoulders of Giants.....

Last edited:
Nice,has anyone repotted up to a bigger pot NL5 haze in 12/12 in week 2/3 before flowers appear with shock which might affect yeilds.I topped once in 12/12 years.ago and it shocked them and I never got any yeilds I was just wondering if its the same for transplants to bigger pots in flower..peace

Last edited:
20140812_090900.jpg

10 new super silver haze along with 60ish SSH x Doors :D

dedicated to Topsobadong R.I.P. close friend and young grower.

Last edited:
Red I remember your ssh grow, it was lovely. Was is a pheno from Ray? Look good Ray should have some awesome selection!

hey red check your mailbox sent u a text..
weezy im working a bunch of seed atm got 2 ssh and 4 NH that are one week into flower I will get a few pics up next week..and Yes reds ssh was a gifted cut of mine. . (incense pheno) im on the hunt for her again.

@weezy...yes, Ray hooked me up with that wonderful gift, although it didn't compare to his results!
@ray...no message, but hit me up anytime. Good to hear from you, we need to catch up! I have good news!!!

That's awesome hope all is well. I just remember her being done in like 60 days in hydro and producing massively. I am growing cbd amnesia which is a high cbd ssh strain. Can't wait!

Back