Super Silver Haze....

Hey fUuu....sounds like my keeper also...it just has something so extra over the top...hard to describe.....

SSH & Sh*t, My MNS Initiational Start Using MNS

I'll Never Forget The First Year I Grew Some Of Shanti's Genetics And Was Awestruck At My Results Both Indoors And Out
Earlier That Year I Got To Taste Some Real MNS SSH And It Was So Good And Inspirational. I Kept Saying " It Tastes Like Grapefruits ":D, And I Was Clearly Off My Head,Lol
2007 Was A Very Good Year:cool:
Good Growin';)
JKP:)

IMG_20120327_095907.jpg

hey TonyG.....Joe King Park....anytime Tony...never one to horde genetics...i have a pack of Doors and Nevils Haze...I'll be heading down the rabbit hole...but I have so much on my plate as it is..

Last edited:
Great post !!! looks like a fantastic grow..! ive only got 1 female ssh .. i started with 3 but 2 turned out to be males.. i cant wait till she dones its only the 2nd week into flowering..!

keep it up!

Hi Ray - Beautiful SSH dryice sift there. I chopped my 1st and only MNS SSH girl a few days ago - never grown or smoked b4 - drying now and will jar til christmas (assuming my wife doesnt find the jar 1st lol). Very excited to try it out. BTW I have had great results with dryice sift heatpressed in to slabs - give it a decent cure and whammo!

Be Good, P77

Hey Ray, Learned in Izmir, Turkey 35 years ago to make pressed kief/resin slabs. Make a package from cellophane(breathable material) - can use a cigarette package wrapper in a pinch. Fill package with resin and fold top over and seal with cello tape. Wrap this sealed package with paper towl or newspaper in a single or double layer and seal with cellotape. Pour enuf water over paper wrapper so as 100% wet and squeeze out excess water(gently). For next step there are a variety of methods - in Turkey my friend heated in a frying pan and would stand on the heated package. I use a hotplate set to 180f and on top I place an antique iron which I press down with my full body weight, checking every 20 seconds or so for drying then flip package and repeat. Rinse and repeat til paper dry - and I just detect a bit of hashy odor. If paper dry and your slab not compressed to your liking you can remoisten paper and repeat pressure. Unwrap paper when satisfied( for me usually no more than 10 mins on heat/pressure and I place slab in refrig to cool/harden. After about 20-30 mins I remove from frig and place in ceder lined box(cigar humidor) to further cure. The cure really makes a difference in flavor and high, especially if using fresh sticky resin.

Be Good, P77

4 or 5 per light is about were i'm at per light, but still learn something from every run.

Thanx for the Good vibes Joe

SSH veg room

IMG_20130102_210621-1.jpg

Hey Red if i was blowing out a basement i would veg this room two more week then flower them all, prefer smaller more frequent harvest

Last edited:
SSH basterds s1's....... Trash or Treasure?

IMG_20130104_201931.jpg

So out of a lb. I get about four mature, four immature seeds I usually just eat them but decided to run a few, here are their clones, not sure what to expect but never know

Back