Super Silver Haze....

How many patience have the "it's missing something" experience? And have they identified what that something is? It's interesting when people have the same experience with a certain smoke, as most of the time, I think, the same herb affects people differently. No worries if the first question is too invasive. Glad to hear from you. And looking forward to the pics! Peace!
Just the few that had both phenos....but only 2...one vietnam vet..that immediatly said it took him back 2 the jungles....and my attorny who said that it was the only thing happining....but please don't get the sense that the other 8 phenos aren't wonderful...imvho I believe their flavor profile is the standard haze we kno and love...and thinking back on my epxskhaze grow...they are just as tasty and effervesent with that hard 2 discribe pepery notes you here so much about...but I think for me my #1,5 remind me of some of the best nugs I got while touring behind the Greatful dead..and 12yrs of catholic school...perhaps I'm just loving the church smell....will def be hitting this thread with plenty more ssh pics....as I'm still very grn with the haze plants......

Just the few that had both phenos....but only 2...one vietnam vet..that immediatly said it took him back 2 the jungles....and my attorny who said that it was the only thing happining....but please don't get the sense that the other 8 phenos aren't wonderful...imvho I believe their flavor profile is the standard haze we kno and love...and thinking back on my epxskhaze grow...they are just as tasty and effervesent with that hard 2 discribe pepery notes you here so much about...but I think for me my #1,5 remind me of some of the best nugs I got while touring behind the Greatful dead..and 12yrs of catholic school...perhaps I'm just loving the church smell....will def be hitting this thread with plenty more ssh pics....as I'm still very grn with the haze plants......

Hey Ray,

As mothers and fathers of our plants, it's easy to see their qualities. But it's always good to get outside opinions, opinions that are formed with minimal, less bias, and when there is a consensus among those opinions, there is likely something real going on- I would stick with 1 and 5 ;). As I heard somewhere on this forum, I forget who deserves credit, haze can be a humbling plant, and they were dead on in my green experience :p Stay well! Peace!

cool nice grow, when i saw the plates on the ground i thought yu drilled yur floor and made underground tank hahaha did yu trim the roots all the time or what

No prob with roots....watering them and fending of nutrient lockout was the issue I had. They were hand dipped once a day into a bucket with their days nutrient, shaken then put back on the styrofoam plate...

do yu take them outa the pot 2 dip?

nope just moved a small work bucket with about 1.5gal of nut....

carefully lift large bush and place in bucket...give lil shake and back on styrofoam.....did the same thing when they where in 4inch rockwool....it's a pain but it got the job done.....

20120321_162518.jpg

Hey Ray,

Lookin' very nice my friend...like FUuu, I believe I have a girl very similar to yours, a girl I haven't seen yet from any of the SSH beans I have gone through...she seems to be on the faster side of flowering...I'm hopin' 9 weeks?? At what week are you? Glad things are going well! See ya around...Peace!

hey greenfever. good eye ;)

I keep a mother of this one.
I usually end up cutting clones at week nine(ish). I'm going to try and keep some for a longer period but lets face it.. I always say that lol. Patience isn't my strongest side

edit: oh I thought your post was for me ^^

Last edited:
Hey FUuu,

It was directed towards you indirectly :p How's she smoke? Hopin' for some permagrin, red eye, everything is peachy type smoke ;)... Enjoy! Peace!

Hey fuuuu....greenfever.....my pics about 8 weeks 12/12 I have spread at lest 500 cuttings at different dispenseries and Mmj clubs and with caregivers that just move clones clone only growers....so IM doing my part to spread the love:D

Hey fuuuu....greenfever.....my pics about 8 Pppppweeks 12/12 I have spread at lest 500 cuttings at different dispenseries and Mmj clubs and with caregivers that just move clones clone only growers....so IM doing my part to spread the love:D

Props to you for that. Your pics makes me wish I could swoop up a clone for myself.:D Beautiful grow!
Peace

Hey FUuu,

It was directed towards you indirectly :p How's she smoke? Hopin' for some permagrin, red eye, everything is peachy type smoke ;)... Enjoy! Peace!

hehe alright then! I can't speak for everyone but to me it's like someone turns on a bright light in my head and I just grin for 2-3 hours. It's why I chose this baby ;) Hope yours live up to the expectations! :p

Back