Super Silver Haze, A nice keeper!

Foxy tails there!!!

Diesel840
Especially under the CMH, summer heat does bring out the dreads more.

I'd say it's the 'really nice to have' phenotype! Great job on her @Swifty 💚
Thank you @pleased420 :), wish I could share her here!

Seems like SSH advertising !!

Yummy !!!
You nailed it:giggle:, proof is in the seed!

Your thread is the reason I chose SSH for my BOTM win :love:

Hopefully I will find such a treasure like you :)
That brings a big smile to my face😃, good luck with the hunt.🍀
Looking forward to seeing your grow!

You will Mr. Brown, no doubt about it!
(y):)

Master class @Swifty Very impressive grow and nice keeper:cool::love:!
-SaveTheBrains
Thanks @Apollo:), it's the genetics that take the credit here!

Nice work, @Swifty !
Thanks @Cloffy!:giggle:

This place brings a lot of positivity to me and I notice this also for a lot of other members here.
We share a common passion and MNS forum is the platform thats makes this possible.
Thank you for everyone involved!
Thanks to all the members also, I love to read your comments and see your grows and learn from you all. You guys rock!👊

Greetings.

Last edited:
Especially under the CMH, summer heat does bring out the dreads more.

Thank you @pleased420 :), wish I could share her here!

You nailed it:giggle:, proof is in the seed!

That brings a big smile to my face😃, good luck with the hunt.🍀
Looking forward to seeing your grow!

(y):)

Thanks @Apollo:), it's the genetics that take the credit here!

Thanks @Cloffy!:giggle:

This place brings a lot of positivity to me and I notice this also for a lot of other members here.
We share a common passion and MNS forum is the platform thats makes this possible.
Thanks to all the members also, I love to read your comments and see your grows and learn from you all. You guys rock!👊

Greetings.
It's nice to learn @Swifty. I've learnt a lot reading this thread. I think I learn something new here every time I log in. I'm really keen to grow SSH and MH now and I'm generally an Indica leaner. Your plants just look so good.

Truth.
Thank you @Swifty for keeping it super green with such a beautiful garden, You rock! 👊

It's nice to learn @Swifty. I've learnt a lot reading this thread. I think I learn something new here every time I log in. I'm really keen to grow SSH and MH now and I'm generally an Indica leaner. Your plants just look so good.
Thanks! :)
Had a mate over yesterday who is more of an indica head and he admits that SSH is in his top 3 strains for effect and is #1 for taste and smell. If he could only have one plant for the rest of his life it would be this cut. He has been smoking almost daily for close to 25 years know, says a lot about these genetics!

Truth.
Thank you @Swifty for keeping it super green with such a beautiful garden, You rock! 👊
Thank you! :)👊

I want to properly end this thread with some pics and evalutation of Super Silver Haze from the last run.
These buds have been curing for over a month now.
Initial smell when opening the jar is very scharp: incense, citrus and fuel.
I pulled some buds out and left them for half an hour in open air, then I got the familiar sweeter incense scent.
When breaking a bud open you get such a complex scent, very addictive to me.

Rolled a pin joint and after 3 puffs I feel the high rushing in, still wanting to complete this thread I left it for later.
Feeling is very nice, stopped at the right time otherwise it would be to powerfull to stay focused.

I do find the buds to be on the darker green side and thought that the smoke would be harsher and less tastefull but it isn't.
Smooth smoke and a nice full flavor (tastes as it smells).

Headstash for me, I have a couple of other varieties but i just keep reaching to SSH buds, even after all these years.
This run has to be my best one yet.

(Pics are in natural light, just resized)

SSH2ind106.jpgSSH2ind107.jpg

SSH2ind109.jpg

I want to thank you guys for watching and commenting and a special thank you to all of the Mr. Nice crew for making this possible in the first place!

Now I'm off to smoke the rest.🚀

1694539909949.png

I want to properly end this thread with some pics and evalutation of Super Silver Haze from the last run.
These buds have been curing for over a month now.
Initial smell when opening the jar is very scharp: incense, citrus and fuel.
I pulled some buds out and left them for half an hour in open air, then I got the familiar sweeter incense scent.
When breaking a bud open you get such a complex scent, very addictive to me.

Rolled a pin joint and after 3 puffs I feel the high rushing in, still wanting to complete this thread I left it for later.
Feeling is very nice, stopped at the right time otherwise it would be to powerfull to stay focused.

I do find the buds to be on the darker green side and thought that the smoke would be harsher and less tastefull but it isn't.
Smooth smoke and a nice full flavor (tastes as it smells).

Headstash for me, I have a couple of other varieties but i just keep reaching to SSH buds, even after all these years.
This run has to be my best one yet.

(Pics are in natural light, just resized)

View attachment 76152View attachment 76153

View attachment 76156

I want to thank you guys for watching and commenting and a special thank you to all of the Mr. Nice crew for making this possible in the first place!

Now I'm off to smoke the rest.🚀

View attachment 76157

This is one of most beautiful bud structures out there...hats off to the grower and breeder...time to get Schwifty...

Back