Super Silver eh?

MJPassion

I'd like to gather a bit of information from experienced users/growers of this strain (SSH) so I, and others, can get an idea of what to expect from a pack of seeds. I don't care about anybody elses SSH out there in canna land. I've got MNS beans and want info for MNS. :D

Thank you all in advance for the assistance. I'm trying to figure out what I will be starting first. The contestants are BW, SSH and Ortega.

#1 How many plants have you personally sampled? (for credibility) I haven't tried MNS SSH.

#2 What are the range of flavors you've experienced with this strain?

#3 How many physically observable phenotypes can be expected from a pack of SSH?

#4 What are the high types one can expect from SSH?

#5 Have you experienced any intersex traits within this line and if so how often? I only ask because I've seen a few reports of it happening with these strains.

Since there are many different growers out there, I expect to hear/read a few different answers. IMO, each plant is an individual that expresses it character slightly differently than it's sibling/s. Even identical twins, in humans, have slight differences. :p

SSH highly recommended by everyone whos ever tried it

Hello passion ,

i myself have not grow ssh but have smoked alot of different phenos on different occasions from the info ive collected on this strain it is obviously thought to be one of the most potent strains ever bred

from what i've collected from many people on here n from what ive smoked myself there can be a wide varience in what u could get

a earlier flowering catpiss pheno usually a 9-10 weeker

also lemonly diesel phenos from 10-12

and more haze dominant phenos reminding most of haze incence pine tastes

obviously there can be alot more variety seing that this plant is (Nl x Haze) x (skunk x haze)

there are many people on here that have better experience then i so i would read threw threads

i hope this helps alittle my advice is to do some reading because most likely the same ?s u have asked have been answerd many times on here

take it easy

BudBo

Thanks BudBo

Threads have been perused over and over. It's a non stop thing with me. And there is so much BS to wade through these days it makes extracting usable information an extremely tedious task. :eek:

My aim is to centralize a bit of info so that I and any newb might have a quick peek at what to expect from a pack of seeds.

I've done a pack of ssh and i loved it.

Had 3 different pheno's. A sk/northern lights, haze dominant and a freak. The freak was tiny height wise, 3 fingered, but still yielded really well.
This plant can produce. My haze pheno had loads of huge donkey dicks, she was a beauty. I was a novice when i grew her and she blew my mind. Shanti proved his mastery for me with this plant...

Smells are lemon\spice (don't know which, just spicy). I'm sure there were others but it's been a while.

Haze pheno was nearly all in the head, it was a creeper. A touch of body after a while.
Others were more 50/50. It is strong. No two ways about it. This is top shelf.

No hermies what-so-ever and i had L plates on my pots ;)

I think out of all the strains i've ever grew, this is my No1.

She's potent, yields great, taste great & grows great.

I've attached a pic of my freak!

Enjoy

Fijian
Le_freak_another_view_.jpg

ssh_le_freak_bud.jpg

Last edited:
Hiya, MJP.

Here are a few factors you might consider in deciding which beans to crack first:

If you start with the fastest finishing variety first you can move on to the next one sooner.

SSH is probably going to give you the most keeper phenos so if you run it first, you will have less space when you run BW and Ort.

Peace.

SSH is probably going to give you the most keeper phenos so if you run it first, you will have less space when you run BW and Ort.

I hadn't even considered this. Thanks a bunch Canna. :p

I LOVE the way that freak looks FT. :D Thanks for the info too. ;)

Better Than Chemo Haze I.M.E

MNS SSH ( Grown In 2007 ) Was Much Better Than This Chemo Haze I Flowered For Over 100 Days (2005).
The Energy And Creative Inspiration This Strain Oozes Is Awesome And Sure Has It's Place As A Strain That'll Get You Out Of Bed On The Worst Of Days
" Ortega And Sh*t Will Get You Into Bed, And Super Silver Haze Will Have You Jumping Out Of It:D
Seriously:cool:
My SSH Images Are In My Gallery Somewhere, But Here's The Chemo Haze She Beat, I.M.O
Wishing You The Best With Your Grow:)
JKP

Attachments

• Jimi_Haze-2005.jpg
    Jimi_Haze-2005.jpg
    121.8 KB · Views: 16
  • MrNiceSeeds-AnIntroduction-2001-1.jpg
    MrNiceSeeds-AnIntroduction-2001-1.jpg
    110.4 KB · Views: 23
I'd like to gather a bit of information from experienced users/growers of this strain (SSH) so I, and others, can get an idea of what to expect from a pack of seeds. I don't care about anybody elses SSH out there in canna land. I've got MNS beans and want info for MNS. :D

Thank you all in advance for the assistance. I'm trying to figure out what I will be starting first. The contestants are BW, SSH and Ortega.

#1 How many plants have you personally sampled? (for credibility) I haven't tried MNS SSH.

#2 What are the range of flavors you've experienced with this strain?

#3 How many physically observable phenotypes can be expected from a pack of SSH?

#4 What are the high types one can expect from SSH?

#5 Have you experienced any intersex traits within this line and if so how often? I only ask because I've seen a few reports of it happening with these strains.

Since there are many different growers out there, I expect to hear/read a few different answers. IMO, each plant is an individual that expresses it character slightly differently than it's sibling/s. Even identical twins, in humans, have slight differences. :p

Hey MJ,

#1 Just popped my third pack of SSH

#2 There is a wide range of flavors I believe from sweet to musky, but sweet tends to be dominant...a citrus orange like sweetness

#3 This strain has a wide variety of specimens to choose from. People often use phenotype rather loosely, but with skunk, haze and Nl, you could see there are a handful of unique combinations...my most recent attempt I kept four girls, all showed slightly unique characteristics in growth and stucture, but smells were similar for all four.

#4 All the high types were positive, putting you in a good frame of mind...some had less of a stone than others but all were happy weed...with a rather clear head.

#5 I have experienced hermis from other strains I have grown using the same tent I used for the SSH, but the Haze stayed strong, and showed no hermi tendencies...my first atempt at SSH I did find a couple nanner, but that was shortly before they came down...and I found out, heard from others as well as experienced this, that they naturally will throw nanners if left to. long...that is the hazes...my experience is that the hazes are actually quite resilient when it comes to stress induced nanners :p

Hope this is helpful...by the way...the seedlings are rockin':p Peace!

Thank you JKP.

Hey MJ,

#1 Just popped my third pack of SSH

#2 There is a wide range of flavors I believe from sweet to musky, but sweet tends to be dominant...a citrus orange like sweetness

#3 This strain has a wide variety of specimens to choose from. People often use phenotype rather loosely, but with skunk, haze and Nl, you could see there are a handful of unique combinations...my most recent attempt I kept four girls, all showed slightly unique characteristics in growth and stucture, but smells were similar for all four.

#4 All the high types were positive, putting you in a good frame of mind...some had less of a stone than others but all were happy weed...with a rather clear head.

#5 I have experienced hermis from other strains I have grown using the same tent I used for the SSH, but the Haze stayed strong, and showed no hermi tendencies...my first atempt at SSH I did find a couple nanner, but that was shortly before they came down...and I found out, heard from others as well as experienced this, that they naturally will throw nanners if left to. long...that is the hazes...my experience is that the hazes are actually quite resilient when it comes to stress induced nanners :p

Hope this is helpful...by the way...the seedlings are rockin':p Peace!

Great info here. Thanks a bunch GF. :D

I popped 6 seeds and got 5 females.

3 were broader leaved, 2 were narrower leaved. All smelled and tasted different, with one of the narrow leafs having a standout (to me) smell, taste and effect. All were strong.

I kept 2 of the broader leaved ones, and 1 of the narrower, and ran them again.

Then I kept 1 of the broad and the 1 narrow, and re-ran.

Then I kept the narrow leaved one, and grew it for a couple of years before getting busted.

I found you have to run a strain from a cutting to get an idea of how it performs...can't just rely on the seed grow.

Edit:

This is the one I kept, just starting to flower.

sh4.jpg

sh3.jpg

Last edited:
Narrow-Leaf Sativa Haze

Peace, Dogstar!

I love your narrow-fingered leafed Sativa-ish Hazy plants!

It is my favorite too!

Peace!

Back