Sup? Er, Silver Haze. Super Silver Haaaze

Ken Abbis

2022 COE Winner
High AF and inspired by some legendary SSH growers here,
they are about 3 or 4 ft high outdoors now.
3 are females and 1 is a male.
one of the girls stands out already on looks and stem rub aromas... i will be looking for one similar to one i grew around 2013 she was the best most incredible beautiful plant i ever grew or smoked.

20-07-2023 - SSH seedlings a.jpg

20-07-2023 - SSH seedlings b.jpg

Lovely SSH's @Ken Abbis!!:love:

That female looks very sativa dominant, beautifull!
What smell does she have? Already smoked her?
Flowers look very resinous and nice.šŸ˜

Ken, Can I ask you a favor?
I see you posting lots of very nice males. Would you post them in the strut your studs thread? If you know how they smell of other extra info is appreciated!

Thanks!
Busy season is coming up for you, wish you a great harvest but going through a couple of your threads already it looks that this won't be a problem.
Excellent work and thanks for sharing!(y)(y)(y)

Lovely SSH's @Ken Abbis!!:love:

That female looks very sativa dominant, beautifull!
What smell does she have? Already smoked her?
Flowers look very resinous and nice.šŸ˜

Ken, Can I ask you a favor?
I see you posting lots of very nice males. Would you post them in the strut your studs thread? If you know how they smell of other extra info is appreciated!

Thanks!
Busy season is coming up for you, wish you a great harvest but going through a couple of your threads already it looks that this won't be a problem.
Excellent work and thanks for sharing!(y)(y)(y)

That Goddess SSH?
I popped 2 seeds. 1 MHZ (male) and 1 SSH (Goddess).
She was the first MNS girl i got down n dirty with back in 2013.... still the best MNS plant I ever grew.
I wasn't able to keep any plants around.... I will have fun searching to find her again or something pretty close... best ganja I ever smoked.

As I said before, there's not a sea of difference between the best out of 50 and the best out of 1000. But there is a difference for the most discerning.
N.

Strutting the SSH studs.

SSH #5 and #10 are also males not impressing like #2 and #7
cheers bro

Back