Strawberry pheno with the lot

I am just about to report on my own thread - I have stumbled upon a grape pheno in my Shit line.
It smells quite like "Hi-Chew" grape lollies. Effects are typical of a nice afghan - stoney, heavy, relaxing
Thanks for letting me know mate, yeh I will have a read of yours πŸ‘
I must say, it's a strain I've never paid attention to until now, and strawberry is a flavour I've never experienced in any cannabis I've had.....same as chocolate.....I know there used to be one called Chocolate Chunk many years ago, but I never saw it.
My missus would be all over a chocolate flavoured cannabis πŸ˜†βœŒοΈπŸ‘

Thanks for letting me know mate, yeh I will have a read of yours πŸ‘
I must say, it's a strain I've never paid attention to until now, and strawberry is a flavour I've never experienced in any cannabis I've had.....same as chocolate.....I know there used to be one called Chocolate Chunk many years ago, but I never saw it.
My missus would be all over a chocolate flavoured cannabis πŸ˜†βœŒοΈπŸ‘
Chocolate flavours have been around since the days of thai stix, i recall both chocolate thai, and chocolate afghan phenos like chocolope getting around.

Cannabis terpene range is incredible isnt it.

I havent struck strawberry in my "shit" hunting just yet, but I am only through half a straw so far, and it has been a really fun line to grow so far.

Chocolate flavours have been around since the days of thai stix, i recall both chocolate thai, and chocolate afghan phenos like chocolope getting around.

Cannabis terpene range is incredible isnt it.

I havent struck strawberry in my "shit" hunting just yet, but I am only through half a straw so far, and it has been a really fun line to grow so far.
I know mate, where I'm from we only ever had the choice of hash I'd say 90% of the time, with 10% herbal commercial 'African' bush - seeded and smelt nothing like skunky stuff.
I only ever bought modern skunky stuff twice between 1990-98 πŸ˜†We make the best out of what we've got eh?

Good luck with your other seeds mate, I hope you pull out a strawberry πŸ“!
Shit looks like being yet another Mr Nice strain I'm going to have to buy πŸ˜† you fellas on here are costing me with all the lovely photos and grow reports you all kindly make.....I packed in smoking tobacco after 40 years, 4 months ago today, but I can't resist a pack of Medicine Man, Super Silver Haze, plus all the other Mr Nice seeds I think can help me medically, and basically now adding Shit, plus another strain I commented on that looked fantastic. Maybe Mango Haze or something, I can't remember, but for the sake of not remembering what we have grown or not, I think we should just grow every Mr Nice strain that's available......that way we'll all have quite a few outstanding mothers, plus fathers for breeding, for those who can or want to πŸ‘βœŒοΈ

Thanks
I have two packs in the fridge already
The reason I want a *tall, 4 week stretch pheno,* is so I can run it into bloom pretty well from the cutting, with no veg
Looking for something that will go shoulder height in flower
Still hoping someone can confirm the pheno I'm looking for actually exists, before I commit to the grow
How tall are you? Shoulder deep in shit......

Back