stones outdoor organic

Gorehaul

Hey all, growing the stones for the first time this year!

Got 6 out 6 seeds germinated, plants all growing no issues and fairly uniform so far, got 3 sexed as females unsure on the last 3 looking like maybe males so far.

Plants not so big that they are out of hand yet but wondering how much stretch there will be 😅

You think they will get huge?

It's possible they may as there are different phenotypes. According to the website, "one should be able to find a 9-weeker, but the range would be normally 10-12 weeks depending upon the phenotype selected as a mother." If you have a 12 wk finisher, in a 30 gallon pot, it will get very tall, in my opinion; so if you're greenhouse is on the short side, training them is recommended. Based on the genetics, it's at least 65% sativa, but the Haze dominant pheno will likely have a higher sativa ratio. Given enough root space and the right climate, you're looking at a very tall plant, potentially.

Cant remember exact height but quite abit smaller then now, maybe 18-20" was planning on bending them over soon once I have the pollen collected from the males I'll have more space. Worse case I'll bury the pots I guess 😂

Cant remember exact height but quite abit smaller then now, maybe 18-20" was planning on bending them over soon once I have the pollen collected from the males I'll have more space. Worse case I'll bury the pots I guess 😂

Bending the males should be "ok", I think, but the females are more problematic, imo. Low-stress training is recommended, as high stress methods could potentially cause a problem. Super-cropping during the stretch phase is a good method of height control; but not post-stretch.

Kyle Kushman’s Chiropractic Plant Training Technique!

Cannabis Super-Cropping: Kyle Kushman's "Chiropractic" Plant Training Method

Last edited:
Cant remember exact height but quite abit smaller then now, maybe 18-20"

Ok, let's say 18" and the males are now 48", so they grew 2.5 feet in 2.5 wks, so the males are growing at 12" per wk., so I'm guessing you're looking at potentially another 2 ft. to 2.5 ft., if you don't begin LST now.

Shouldn't really be a issue have a good bit of head room left, grew out a mango haze cross I made last year and those got tall.

I meant pretty much the same thing as lst by bending, not supercrop but gentle bending with plant ties.

I'm actually hoping they get a good bit bigger, they are actually the smaller of the plants in there compared to some and I'd like them to fill the space vertically.

So far growing pretty compact all things considered.👍

Back