Sticky NL5xHaze at 13 weeks

thefoetus

Our 5Hz seed plants at the beginning of w/13 bloom :) Very sticky with beautiful fruit/floral aromas. Here are some shots I took yesterday:

Last edited:
Focus, energy and productivity.

It looks like you're going to have lots of dank smoke. :)

Hoping so; the first 5 we harvested week 10-11 are now dry, in cure, and already producing a clean, flavorful smoke with a really decent, focused high and a comforting indica backdrop. :)

Over the last week with these girls, I've found myself behaving far with greater focus, productivity, and good vibrations. I worked the plants for 14 hours on Tuesday and it was blissful. I currently feel no need to indulge in indica, even in the evenings. The 5Hz seems to supply/facilitate a never ending stream of bright, positive energy, and improved sense of humor and more refined interests and thoughs.

This quality of sativa is so rarely available in the local dispensaries. For me, northern lights certainly has a time and a place - perhaps, the most important of which is, to back-up/balance out the powerful Haze.
:D

We're so excited to get to know these girls better!

Wow! Outstanding work. They are monsters, but the kind we all hope for.

What's the flavor like on the ones you've harvested already?

Thank you for posting!

Stay Nl5Hazed,
Jake

Wow! Outstanding work. They are monsters, but the kind we all hope for.

What's the flavor like on the ones you've harvested already?

Thank you for posting!

Stay Nl5Hazed,
Jake
Thanks for the feedback, Jake! There are some obvious keepers for sure; we have our keen eyes on a few girls, most of which are still in flush.
I'm finding my comprehension of English is limiting my ability to convey the aromatic sensations. (Yes, I am native English) :D

The smell (1) is one and the same with the 'friends only' stash I was sometimes lucky enough to receive, in around 2006/7. All I knew about it at the time was that, when I smoked it, I could willingly sit alone in the evenings, for many hours, with a glass of water, some 60s-70s melodies from Sabbath or the likes, and a joint of the magic stash. I knew the strain only as 'Conway'. An 1/8th would last me the whole week, in contrast to a couple of days with the regular bud sold in our area.

Here goes :)

Smell 1: (plant 14 & several of the girls still in flush):
Exotic fruit. Electric, up the nose buzz. Sickly, syrup sweet. Magical. God's own personal weed. Raisins. So difficult to describe but unmistakable and unforgettable. Probably (in my yet limited experience) the true holy grail.
The bud gets me high from the mere smell.

Smell 2: (plant 23): Leathery, incense, old pipe tobacco. Pine/wood. Pungent.

Smell 3: (plant 12) Sweet, deep, dark and earthy. Comforting like a warm blanket.

Smell 4: (plant 28) Broad, exotic, ammonia, fruit, Christmas (fruit) cake. Delicious.

Last edited:
Fat and shiny.

And all that grown under 1 CFL bulb, impressive. ;)

T5HZ_WEEK_13_AA.jpg

instagram worthy??

Hey thefoetus,

Majestic pics!!! really so so beautiful! Hats off to you!! Always makes us happy, to see that the girls ended up in the right place....!

I run the Instagram account on behalf of Shanti, and I was wondering if I could post some of your best pics from here...Think the insta followers, will be ecstatic to see her in all her glory. Would, be an honor to credit you as well in any way possible...just let me know how, and if possible...

I am looking forward to hearing from you.

Hey thefoetus,

Majestic pics!!! really so so beautiful! Hats off to you!! Always makes us happy, to see that the girls ended up in the right place....!

I run the Instagram account on behalf of Shanti, and I was wondering if I could post some of your best pics from here...Think the insta followers, will be ecstatic to see her in all her glory. Would, be an honor to credit you as well in any way possible...just let me know how, and if possible...

I am looking forward to hearing from you.
Thanks so much! :) Truly humbled to be in possession of this outstanding strain, and a part of this very genuine and welcoming community of growers/breeders! We seem to have enhanced the resin production partially with the organic nutrient line (NFTG), and the 4000 / 10000 kelvin lamps which put out a ton of UVA and UVB.

Yes, please do share the pictures in any capacity you like, you can credit TheFoetus. I'll be dropping you an email this afternoon with my next order :)

Peace.

Great work Foetus. They're looking beautiful.
Are there any new smells coming from your babys?

Take it easy

Last edited:
Great work Foetus. They're looking beautiful.
Are there any new smells coming from your babys?

Take it easy
Thanks, dude! :) Kind of you to say.
The bloom room smells unbelievable. Fruity, exotic and magical. We will be selecting the highest yielding keeper, out of those producing the nicest smoke, with attention to the aroma. I am in love with the set of aromas I previously described as 'Conway'. It is exquisite, fruity, perhaps indescribable in English, ha.

Peace.

That fourth picture with the leaves curling around the massive cola is so beautiful.
Thank you, brother :) Yes, that particular girl is my partner's favorite. She's one of the 3 biggest and (out of those 3) also has by far the largest side buds.
Of the prospective keepers, we'll do a second run and select a keeper from there.
Interestingly, when we named (numbered) the seeds, we selected them one by one. #39 was the last, like the child picked, by default, in the sports game :D #3, #4, #5 all seems like potential keepers, big buds, and all cloned very well. #14 & #28 were early finishers (we were inspired to harvest them at about 11 weeks, but we may let them run longer next time) and also cloned well and have produced vigorous clones almost ready for flower!

Right on. Thank you! Looks delicious
Thanks Skubee.

We're at the end of week 14, in final flush and anticipating harvest in a couple of days by which they'll have had 6 weeks of veg and 14 full weeks of flower.

We may keep some of them going longer, depending on what we see through the glass on harvest day.

The room is autumnal with plenty of yellow leaves.

Last edited:
Astounding.

You did a fantastic job. I can't wait to hear some smoke reports!
Those nugs are just bodacious.

Stay hazed
Jake

Back