Starting Medicine Man

Best of luck with the grow ruzeone, looking forward to seeing them progress. These are in the queue to grow some day!!:)

Infos

I will grow in coco as for seedlings. First with pots of 1 liter and finally pots of 3,5 liters. As fertilizer, Metrop. A 600w light. And i watered by hand.

Hi Mr R. I have just started to flower a small selection of this variety. I will be interested to see what you find. Out of my initial 6 girls 4 are sativa dom, one is extreme sativa and the last extreme indica. All are showing tons of resin early on. The extreme indica has stalked glands on every surface, even the stems are totally mad with glands, I have my fingers crossed for this one.
I hope you find the one.

Thanks Professorjj, glad to hear that your girls seems promising.
I feel optimistic, with 18 plants sexing I hoped to have between 12 and 15 girls.
Like everyone , I have a lot of expectations with the Medicine man !

Hello ruzeon....looking forward to seeing what you find....
I just put 6 into flower...along with some mango widow.
Good karma...

Hello Dreaded , i am looking forward to go into bloom. Now'm prebloom 15h. Mango Widow's on my list ... really seen incredible m.widow here on the forum.
I wish you a lush growth dreaded.
Peace

Last edited:
Hi mate, just finished a medman grow.. 5 plants. You really do see some variation with these seeds, which I think is good! My experience is 4 were widow leaning and 1 on the afghan side + darker broad leaf etc. Im curing now and let me tell you, the aroma is unreal, very fruity quite suprised actually, almost bubblegum esque with exotic fruits, and intense pine surrounded by the classic funk, lovely! Good luck with your grow and a tip, these plants respond better to less nutes, I would say go 60-80 percent of what you would normally give most plants, not too rich for top health. All the best :)

Last edited:
Hi Dobbs !

Hello Dobbs , I hope I will have the same taste as you got .For the moment it's still early to talk about flavor but plants are already beautiful !
Thanks for your advice , peace.

Some news ...

Sorry for not having been able to share information on growth in recent weeks, I have broken my keyboard...
Today is the 17 days of flowering, all plants are sexed. I have 9 females! I've cut once during prebloom. Now they are pots of 3.5 liters. The plants are beautiful, healthy and all seem promising !
Medicine Man - MNS forum photo galleries
I have wanted to do quickly, that's why the photos are bad ... I'll do better next time!
Peace

Last edited:
Hi Ruzeone

9 is a great selection , all very healthy :D

Looking forward to see them flower out , hope you find something nice

take care mate ;)

Thanks guys !

Thank you redeye 24/7 , thank you musashi ! I appreciate these positive words.
For now all these girls have been exemplary!
From germination to prebloom and now ... the whole is homogeneous and surprisingly strong (also roots).
In addition, 9 plants shows indica features ,
it's more that I hoped !

Peace

Last edited:
Hello ruzeone, looking forward to your update.
I have medicine man & mango widow in flower at the moment... today is day 59. I tried the feeding less...mine wanted more.... hungry plants.
I also have visible amber trichs @ 59 days, I started flush, probably taking around 70 days.
I tried to upload pics on this site, couldn't... i don't know if I can say....
There on icmag. Mr.nice forum (same name).
Goodluck with your grow.

Back