##ssh##

True

Lets the pix talk nothing special only green and in about 3,5v flowering..
veg time 4,5v 400Mh..
And now they are under 400Hps+400Mh+600hps..
in the same room I got som Ak47 frome seriousseeds..
Total 2 SSH and 6 Ak47..and 13 clons 12/12 to.

And 1 of this ak47 its very low sort more indica
I goot 2 very strechi AK47 looks more sativa dome and one off the 2 SSH is runing fast like that one all are topped I dont have soo mutch spece the room is perfekt for them bout this time I need more spece..
I have 30 clons in veg and 13 clons in 12/12 from root.
the clons are ssh and ak47 leets see how this works out..

This are 1wek old pix I will fix new soon..

Nice heads 4 on top and 4 under rest 3 the only bad is that she is topped:(
bout goot clone so Ihop that I get one nice one of this 3 I can keep this is my last time I growing seriousseeds they goot good weed bout like shantis shit he is in the weed for love not for the money..

Ak 47

This is for you shanti

Last edited:
hola

hello amigos..

Muchas Gracias Breezy420 thanx man..
Her you goot some more pix dont have good cam bout its works lol..

I have seen diferent flowerering in this 2 SSH this are totali not like..
one is more faster and the other is slower and the bud form are growing
diferent.. the big one is faster in all.. haved some problems over watering bout this problem is soon over;) ..
they are growing faster now..

AK47 this is faster like we all know.. working good dont need to put soo mucth work on it..

SHH 1

Sludos amigos true..

Last edited:
hola

hola amigos her we gooo some uppdate this time is only AK 47 one nice bitch
looking good man.. like taht one hop she testa nice to I have cut one other and tanh one tast good bout vary have cronic tastyle bout more dow bout the sativa com in the ending that is good bout after 2 nice joint you cant move lol.. soo one is recomed lol.. no more of that smoke for me cant work and do my life whit that weed lol..
I have more to come and I have 2 othur look like this one bout smell thiferent and 2 more bout one is totali Indica and the other is mer 90 Indica and 10 sativa in my ease we will see..

The SSH is working good bout I have some problems to mutch food bout soon the problem is over soo about 2weks only water Ph 6 and will dry her like Shantis stayl;)

More pix to come

Last edited:
hola amigos

The and of this one man paz para todos amigos..

Last edited:
Ssh

her she is one off my 2 ssh that I have... she haves nice colitas ;)

saludos

Last edited:
hello

pix from another ssh phenom 160g very nice smoke;)

saludos true

Last edited:
No probs mate,very nice plants,How's she smokin?Did you keep some clones?It's one I'll do one day,the other pheno looks similar to the M/Haze B i kept.

peace True:)

Last edited:
hola

hello redeye thanx agen.. yes I have clone on this one bout not the other phenom.. this one give you one nice super kick about 2,5 hour of pure haze..
lovet very nice weed..
the other one that I dont have clon whas good bout this one is better hig..

I got some more pix bout I have to cut some parts on the foto lol...

Saludos para todos true

hola

her you have my keeper .. I just love this ssh she is very nice I hop that I can give her another chans soon..

saludos parados..

Last edited:
hola amigo.. the pix wher in wrong homepage so I have to remov the link and after that I have not put in work to fix it sorry bro...

Back