SSH in a magic closet

Sibanac

After a big failure with a hole pack of SSH in coco fiber I decided to try again with soil with the 3 clones I saved.
One I gave to a friend. Other I put in a 15 liter pot and put in friend's balcony for 2 months. The tird one I put in 2 liters pot and put over 80w T5 fluors at home (without much space). After a month ago I adapted a small closet and put mine (she was already flowering) and that other from the balcony (a 1,5 meters tall monster showing the pre-flowers...).
The media is soil (more than the others)+ perlite + coco fiber + earthworm humus + GH 3 parts fertilizes + Floracious plus + Koolblom (started in the flowering).

The small one is with some cloudy tricomes. So I decided to stop with the GH fertilizers and started whith Dry Koolblom.

The biger one is forming strange buds, like not very well development of the pistils:

That one is more sensible than the small one. It can be High temperature, as it's summer down here? The Ph is from 6,0 to 7,0 and the ppm is around 1000.

Thanks and peace!;)

Last edited:

Rizladon

certainly is a magic closet!
all mine are full of boring stuff like clothes and utensils! i would rather your closet than mine anyday!

you can see the effects of the heat, what size bulb are you flowering under?and does your closet have any forced ventilation?

be nice to see them finished.
thanks for sharing.
Riz.

Sibanac

Hello Rizladon, welcome!
Thanks for your attention!
Hope to see this closet full of very useful stuf:D

I'm using a 250W HPS bulb.
The closet dimensions are 1,10 X 0,80 X 2,00 meters.
The refrigeration system is based on 3 exhausts putting out the air: 1 for the reflector (ducted) and two for the hole space. Each one have the capacity of 60m3/h.
It has a passive air entrance.

Last edited:

oiba

hi sibanec

i don´t trust your growing media and your fertilizing. same tell me your plants. ;)

different media has different ph. so there are some no-goes in some mixes of media and/ or fertilizers.

always same story. blame the poor seeds before blaming yourself about mixing together things without the proper knowledge.

greetz

btw: constant fluctuation of ph is the easiest way to turn a healthy plant into hermie (my own experience during my nft-venture ;) and afterwards confirmed by the breeder - is a common tool for fem-seedbanks) or atleast stress her. and mutation is a singn of severe stress over prolonged time. so if you have different ph´s within your media .. plz tell me how do you wanna keep a balanced ph? i believe over 90% of problems are caused by mistakes with growing media and fertilzing. not cause of heat, seeds.. just my own experience.

Last edited:

Sibanac

Oiba, thanks for your opinion.
Do you think I should make a good flush with a balanced Ph water and then star to fertilize again?
In your opinion what is the best ph for soil in flowering period?

Be sure first I'll blame myself and my inexperience before the seeds...

oiba

hi sibanec

first sorry didn´t want to sound rude. :rolleyes:

i would never mix cocos with soil. also clay-pebbles and soil does not match cause of the different ph (as far as i know). don´t think flushing helps a lot now. it could harm more then help. maybe try it for your next grow.

i´m sometimes confused when i see soil growers adding same variaton of fertilizer and additives used in hydro and often using tiny pots. not the easy way. you invite problems.

if you use soil you want to keep it simple or bio? that´s what i would expect. but adding 10 different fertilizer and additives will harm more and you neglect the advantages soil would offer. then better try hydro. if going with soil you actually only need quality soil and bigger pots and water with ph around 7. and learn what your plants tell you. if they need some extra food.

greetz

btw. your plants look nice and i think you do a great job. i would try to cut back all additives and check them one by one. needs some grows but you will have precious learning experience.

Last edited:

Sibanac

Hi all!
Oiba, you didn't sound rude, just someone wanting to open our eyes for the same mistakes you probably see happening over and over...

I live in Brazil and here unfortunately you don't have access to nutrients specific bundles. You have to adapt many things...so I know I'm doing many things wrong, but thats the way I can do... Next time I'll go back to coco fiber with specific nutrients, like Canna Coco or House and Garden Coco A&B...

I made a flush in the bigger plant and then spend a week feeding she with water and some drops of Superthrieve. And I think she started to develop a little bit again. But many leaves are yelowing. So I put a CalMag solution, more water, and will start to make one nutritive solution and one plain water. Do you think is there anything else I can do???

EDIT: I have a Spider Mits on this plant. Can I spay Nim Oil over her although the plant is already with flowers???

The pics:

Look how strange are the leaves...

The small one is almost finishing. Spend 10 days giving her a Dry Koolblom solution and now started with plain water.
Just don't know how long to chop her... Can someone give me an Idea?:confused::confused::confused: The tricomes are 70%, 20% cristal and 10% brown.

One more time many thanks!!!

Last edited: