SSH catpiss pheno

Cranio

Hi guys I was reading last night about a super silver haze catpiss pheno, is that something you guys have found and isolated? I found it really interesting to read on & it got me thinking and if ever there was a bunch of people to ask it's this crew! I've always found the extreme fragrance that borderlines offensive so I'd love to hear more and I'd be interested to learn about other mns strains that you found to carry strong smells with, peace guys!

Hi Craino,

There is quite a bit of info on the presence of a cat piss pheno within the SSH strain. It is apparently “fire” and receives rave reviews. I found a male that reeked of catpiss that I used to make some F2 seeds with (but I haven’t grown any F2s out). I also had one female that smelt of strong cat piss in veg and flower when stem rubbing but the actual bud did not smell strongly of it at all, the stem rub smell didn’t translate to the taste and the effect of that plant were underwhelming. On a side note I did find a fruity SSH pheno that my friends and I enjoyed. I may eventually grow out some of those F2 seeds that I pollinated with the Cat Piss male pheno! When I researched the catpiss pheno prevalence it sounded like they’re quite popular to find within the strain, I think they claimed the pheno shows up in 20ish % of the time in SSH.

Hi guys I was reading last night about a super silver haze catpiss pheno, is that something you guys have found and isolated? I found it really interesting to read on & it got me thinking and if ever there was a bunch of people to ask it's this crew! I've always found the extreme fragrance that borderlines offensive so I'd love to hear more and I'd be interested to learn about other mns strains that you found to carry strong smells with, peace guys!

Thanks for the info mate 👍 it's interesting that in veg it smelt of cat piss but not the flower. I've never had anything that smells like that and to be honest I don't think I'd like it. I wonder why it's an attractive trait&why it's presence makes it so desirable. 🤔 I've had some gross smelling strains before like original misty that smelt of body odour and slightly like vomit. I know it sounds absolutely gross but apart from the smells it was decent smoke. Peace bro

Back