SSH 3 plant (seedling) comparison 1 sticks out

hazeseeker

Going off faith I ordered only 3 mr nice seeds. I figure its a win win because either way I will probably keep some pollen from the males.

One seedling sticks out amongst most seedlings ive seen in person and online.
It has shown a glossy coat since the jump. Usually seedlings I see look soft and kind of mate coated (ma-tay), if you will. Also it grows very vigorously and appears strong.

Heres a pic:

28alzdg.jpg

the others:
j0wdjn.jpg

2mg0gg.jpg

updates:
The glossy one is on the left. In these pics they don't look that different but in person the coating and thickness of the leaves is more noticeable.

20s8txw.jpg

After looking up some images on google it looks like there may be Northern Lights dominance. I say that because the NL seedlings I've seen pics of online seem to show the glossy trait at a young age. hope its a girl :)

all feedback welcome

P.S.

Im going to make a prediction. I say the left and right are female and the middle is a male

...we will see..

Last edited:
How did you order just 3 seeds? They look super healthy :) I sm growing a high cbd ssh. Needless to say I'm excited!

How did you order just 3 seeds? They look super healthy :) I sm growing a high cbd ssh. Needless to say I'm excited!

thanks, I ordered them through The Single Seed Centre. They have most of the Mr. Nice gear on their site.

Keep us updated on how it turns out for ya! is it from CBD crew?

Back