Spider Mites?

sbd420

Its day 33 of flower and one of my plants is showing yellow specks all over the top of the biggest fan leaves...underneath I was able to take some pics which i posted below

Its in a 5x5ft tent with 8 other plants

I am not comfortable using neem this late in the game, any ideas?

I have a feeling at this point that the others are infected but not showing it

Thanks

Attachments

• Snap_005.jpg
    Snap_005.jpg
    334.8 KB · Views: 10
  • Snap_006.jpg
    Snap_006.jpg
    351.5 KB · Views: 11
  • Snap_007.jpg
    Snap_007.jpg
    351.8 KB · Views: 8
looks like it indeed. You can vacuum clean them off with a panty over the intake of the vacuum cleaner. And spray with a strong carlic extract wich you can also give with the watering as prevention.

That would be my diagnosis.

Whatever you decide to use, you'll need to stagger several applications, 3-5 days apart. The warmer it is, the faster they reproduce in my experience so warmer indicates applications closer in time, cooler the opposite.

The plants have roughly 3 weeks to harvest, a couple could be 4 weeks out...With the buds already formed fairly well I am concerned that anything I treat the plants with I am gonna end up smoking. I have Azamax and Pyganic. Pyganic is a contact kill and Azamax is systematic. I try not to use them at all in flower and never use the stuff pass 2 weeks floweering...Indoors my temps hit 74-78F on average and drop to about 60F at night.
Do you think a light and targeted spray focusing on leaves as much as possible is worth the risk? I may try the vaccuum idea as I never heard of it. Does it basically pull them off the leaves and onto the stocking?
THanks all

Here is a total look...its the plant in far back right

How do I treat em at this size of flower?

****All posts are fictional****

Attachments

• Pic 1.JPG
    Pic 1.JPG
    180.5 KB · Views: 9
  • Pic 2.JPG
    Pic 2.JPG
    152 KB · Views: 9
  • Pic 3.JPG
    Pic 3.JPG
    163.1 KB · Views: 7
i wouldnt spray anymore by now. The carlic extract you could give them that with the watering, its not killing them but it makes the plant less atractive to them.

those little bastards will go through the panty/stocking this is only there so you wont suck in the tops and leaves. This method works pretty well if you keep it up daily, and it must not be out of control allready. Your grow seems manageable. Also hanging a lettuce above some affected arreas they tend to move to the lettuce if its a higher spot.

The plants have roughly 3 weeks to harvest, a couple could be 4 weeks out...With the buds already formed fairly well I am concerned that anything I treat the plants with I am gonna end up smoking. I have Azamax and Pyganic. Pyganic is a contact kill and Azamax is systematic. I try not to use them at all in flower and never use the stuff pass 2 weeks floweering...Indoors my temps hit 74-78F on average and drop to about 60F at night.
Do you think a light and targeted spray focusing on leaves as much as possible is worth the risk? I may try the vaccuum idea as I never heard of it. Does it basically pull them off the leaves and onto the stocking?
THanks all
A spray of water would get them off . You can add isopropyl alcohol or hydrogen peroxide to the water to kill any which do not get knocked off.
Doesn't really look like spidermites to me however .

Back