spice?

Hi Krug,

do you mean in the grow diary section,because it's crossed my mind more than once,and looks a nice strain to try,so i would also like to know,if that is what you mean?

peace all.

Spice

Hey Guys,
I put in four Spice seeds, three come up. After three weeks of veg, put them under 12/12. Was blessed with two ladies. They're in two gallon pots, both appox 25'' high. One plant was topped, the other lady is a single cola.The plants today are at day #7 of flowering.The one thing I've learned:) from past grows was not to count flowering time from the moment I change over to 12/12.
This being my first time growing MNS Seeds, looking forward to this strain. Also have one other MNS plant growing. That being SHIT.

Well, Happy New Year 2008 to everyone.
May it be a good one for all

DMC

Good luck with the Spice.I ve never tried it but I grew Shit.Its a very nice Skunk plant , very vigorous growth and quite sativa structure.Nice smoke too.

L33t, i thought shit was mostly indica, 50days flowering time must have only a pinch/little of sativa??? not sure..
yeah i'm showin indica only skunk/afgani
repo/confused

Last edited:
It sure has indica genetics in it as SK is around 25%Indica 75% Sativa but shanti says its Skunx X Skunk(Afgani Dominant).

But the structure of the plants sure resembles sativa more than indica.I d call it a 50% sat/indica. Remember that a cross may be even 75% sativa if you do the maths but if you select the most indica pheno it will look less sativa even if you do the maths you will have a plant that is 75% ..which may sound more sativa that it looks,or the other way around..

One of my SHIT plants:

Quite sativa looking leaves
Shit46day02.jpg

Shit46day.jpg

Shit46day03.jpg

Last edited:
Good Morning all,
Well, my Spice and Shit plants are on day 20 of flowering. The three plants are all appox 35"high. The smells of the Spice plants after just a gentle touch of the flower has me smiling from ear to ear!!!!
Good things, for those who wait.
I have some pictures of these lovely ladies, but have never tried to put photos unto a forum like this before.
Well, everyone have themselves a great weekend.

DMC

sorry guyz :confused:
- there now is a section for Spice in the strain base!

Take care,
admini :D

Thanks admini!

hehe-

just noticed the thread myself! LOL

I would love to grow Spice! Love the Hawaiian :eek:

I here others are growing this strain...

... sorry, but I have SSH on the dock after SS...

But... I know there are pictures of Spice somewhere ;)

Calling DMC420...

Hey! L33t! Nice pictures!

Bilbo :D

Back