Spice

Bilbo

Hello all!

... been away from things lately , recovering from a bad case of mites and poor handling by a friend while away... could have been much worse...

Just ordered a pack of MNS Spice and they should arrive in a couple weeks time. I should be ready for another grow and self-cross (for bx Spice seeds).

Currently only the MNS G13/Skunk and MNS Shark Shock *bx remain. The SHIT mom succumbed to the mites as did the Apollo 11 :( . OH well.....

No need to reply yet... I'll post when received and planted...

Bilbo

Do I sense some Hawaiian Hydro coming on????

Yeah buddy!!

Remember: There is no 'over-posting' in your own threads....:D :D

Hello all! ... and many thanks to Shanti, MNS and Seedbay! Yes, #100103 package of MNS Spice arrived safe and sound. I plan to grow these Spice soon... like within 2 weeks lol. Should be just in time for Christmas!

Bilbo

hello all

just put 4 in for germ finger crossed.:p

first 4 just 1 germed and went no further than first wee round seed leaf ?.:confused:

while beside them 4 g13/sk 4 for 4 :D . And are looking fine, 1 of them has really jaggy edges hope its a girl.

sorry to jump in

.#.

ps i have the same batch 100103, is your wrote in blue pen?.

Last edited by a moderator:
.#.

Hi .#.!

Yes, the batch number is in dark blue pen. I can't wait to get these started. I am praying for 15 females and 1 male (hopefully Shanti counted in my favor)... lol!

Bilbo:rolleyes:

Germing

I have placed 18 MNS Spice into germ mode last night (paper towel method). Nothing to report...

Bilbo :)

Great to see you back Bilbo

Crossing my fingers for you, I'll get to run some of these oneday :) just gonna get a front row seat dude, If ya don't mind :) peace

11 of 18 (so far)

:eek: It looks like 11 of the 18 have popped and placed into peat pellots. The other 7, well, the jury is still out...:rolleyes: My current plan is also to keep the males for pollen/seed production.

This is a strain I have been planning to grow for a long time!

Bilbo :D

n1 bilbo,
you have just made look like a prat 0 for 18 lol.
Na man!!!! just jokeing, as elmo would say "good on you".

I hope you have posted in the germination section, lol.

Cant wait to see these up!.:D

#

hello bilbo:eek: :eek: :eek: ,

i forgot to ask you?. Did you get them from seed boutique?.

#

Don't know what to think...

:rolleyes: :confused: :( well, not sure of the issue with these seeds (again)...

4 of the 11 have broken the surface and the other 7... well they stopped.
Basically all I can do is pray for a female and a male out of 3... all that is left is producing seed and try over.

K now, the rant is over.

PS. For those that responded to the earlier rant ... Sorry.
I respect all views...

BIlbo

Last edited:
Shanti will do the right thing. Spice was the first thing from MrNice that I bought. I had 1 unsexed plant (1 fer 3) lost in a teardown, and 2 others from the remaining 15 seeds that turned out to be fem's. Shanti sent me a pack of the strain that I seem to try to sell for him now... :D AND I still have 1 very Nice Spice and her crosses.

I even bitched a lil - "..really wasn't looking for a 8-10wk 'practicalhazehybrid' ride..." I am still sorry, lol.

Next thing that I bought was g/Sk, they germed like they should(~90%). Then I bought 5 Dreamtime packs and a pack of Shit. The 1 DT pack I considered Ok, cause I was able to pop 3 or 4 beans and put the rest into a 'safespot mixpack'. But I went 3 plants for the next 4 DT packs. 1 Fem Shit (I think), 1 SHITTY seedling, and 1 sat dom male. Shanti hooked me up. No DT or Spice, but I have some bomb genetics.

Sorry to hear that about the Spices, though. Shoot Shanti a pm.

Hello Bilbo

Well I respect your rant, Shanti stated this site was set up for the good the bad & the ugly,

Yours seems legit to me but who am I lol, like "#" said where did you buy your seed's from?

May be all sorts of reasons , Seems like you know how to crack seeds so I just don't know man, I have never had real bad germ rates from MNS, the testers once yes,but eveybody suffered then,except for the chosen one(Burnage,I think it was)

Hope you don't think I have an issue with you, like some peeps think i have with them :),lol

Really hope you find out why this has happened, Best guy to chat with is Shanti :)

peace

Spice Grow coming real soon...

Thanks barletta and redeye24/7... and thanks to Shanti, Nr. Nice and MNS,
MNS Spice and a new/test cross AF/SK x AF/HZ (Critical Haze I hear as noted in other posts). Needless to say, 22 seed in a "pack of 15", 19 CMHz have germed. A current MNS CM grow has produced 7 females out of 17 or so, but 4/5 clones of each rooting

and ... MNS Spice.

I planned to pop both packs as soon as I can get my current grows situated... like I said earlier, too many projects, but... just shoot me :eek: lol

so... I'll just pop these toniight... like I said earlier... just shoot me!

MNS Spice

17 in pack #1
18 in pack #2 thus... 35 seed! Again, thank you MNS!

Bilbo :D

Bilbo, you are going to love the Spice. I'm smoking on some outdoor with ~a month cure, and MMMMMM. Smooth purple, stony goodness.

I saw my guy the other day, and he told me people are asking for more of that 'kush' - Spice and indy dom SuperSpice. :)

Good luck with em, and I look forward to seeing what ya get!

Cold front...

Hello all and thanks Barletta!

1st, this is not a seed issue! They were all showing life but...

A recent cold front whipped thru here and my Spice seed were affected, how bad not sure yet. 5 of 35 have popped, and trying to save the rest. Bummer. The heater didn't turn on, oh well...

Not all is lost, as I still have a few more days before last ditch efforts (plant them) take hold. The Af/Sk x Af/Hz are doing great... I lost 1 and one is very weak, but 17 of 22 :D

... and I still have the 5 that did pop ... so far!

Bilbo :eek:

Sweet!

Spice,

I have a very Sweet looking Spice (both are topped). #3 was used to clone and started out lanky, but #2.... very bushy! :eek:

This is the sweetest bush I have seen in overall development. I will post pics of both Spice shortly. I have mother of both as this is my 1st time flowering this one out.

Bilbo :)

MNS GSkunk, Spice, ASH, CM... and hybreds too! I crossed a male Spice and CM with the GSkunk/CM, GSkunk/Spice, CM/Spice, Bubbleberry/Spice and Romulan/Spice (all seed). Future projects in an emergency...

BilBro, Howzit? Where are the Spice Pix ;)
You DID say Romulan/Spice, No? I bet you could harvest the trichs just by shaving them off live plants...:D

Howdy

I have 2 strains of Spice, both similar but different. Grew out at 50% nute strength to see issues of 1st time grow. I have 3 growing with an ASH under a 250 hps in a small Darkroom. I have this Darkroom so I can now grow my project/seed grows. Growing in dirt (FF OceanForrest) and using Technafloras Pura Vida (organic) :) Should be very tasty! I will post a pic tomorrow :eek:

They are looking very good! Week 2 of flower.

Bilbo

Back