Spice 2022

Hello friends, we are here again haha this time I am going to start from minute one with the crop with tons of information, details and photos as @dioecious said haha. I germinated 18 seeds as you can see in the photo but in the end only 15 came out, so I'm going to put 3 more that they gave me because if I don't I'll keep a few for sure, I can fit 13 in the cupboard. Now when the lights come on I'll upload the photo. They will take a couple of days to 18 hours of light, tomorrow I will surely water them for the first time. If you want any more explanation or I make a mistake please tell me. Thanks.
PS: the translator is regular haha.

Of course you should continue growing it if you have the room. It is not sick or dying. It could turn out to be something spectacular. Don’t you want to find out?
As a friend of mine once said, "Seeds are like a box of chocolates, you never know what you'll get!" ~ Frosty Chunk ;)

mu

Hello good guys, it took me a while to upload a photo because I applied insecticide for red spider mites but it didn't do well and the leaves got ugly but they have already improved. They have been growing for 2 weeks but I have reduced them to 14 hours of light. The 2 on the bottom right are others that were given to me. Yesterday I put root stimulator on them for the first time at 15 in Hawaii and also changed them to 3 liter pots.

Hope you don't mind me adding a picture here.
This is my Spice at Day 29 and the smell just became noticeable.
Mine is a bit overfed but it looked like the one in the bottom left of your picture when it was younger.
Nice smell of sweet spice i have not come across before.
Makes you want to go back and keep sniffing.

Attachments

• IMG_1174.JPG
    IMG_1174.JPG
    88.4 KB · Views: 10
Back