Something magical

Cannalicous

Dear psychonauts,

As some may know I endured a real hardship after my first ego death and had to turn to non-wordly solutions to fix my psyche. As if something kept lingering around and poked into my reality and increased synchronicity, telling me something. Alien, demonic? Whatever it was it was experienced as something real.

My question is: does this magical wisdom come from ourselves or from somewhere else? These insights could never come from my sober and anyone telling me this sober would hardly make an impact. I am slave of my flesh but whenever I go unto psychedelics, things change and happen even after the trip wears off.
Do any of you experience this comes from somewhere beyond ourselves or is this coming from within ourselves?
Looking eagerly forward to other experiences.

Hey @Cannalicous , it is sometimes hard to differentiate between human experience on and off psychedelics. Speaking from my own experience: there is information all around us, all the time. If your mindset is adjusted the right way, you can have access to this information - totally sober, you don't need psychedelics for that at all. So there might be indeed some "influence" outside of you, BUT generally speaking all the knowledge about this life and yourself is already in you. You already know, you just need to remember.
If there is a heavy influence from outside when you are sober, it should be kind and not agonizing. But that's the thing about psychedelics, you open doors and you never know what's behind them. If it is not comfortable, you should have a good, deep look inside your soul and check for trauma, depression, etc. I think in general it is a bad idea to induce psychedelics if you're not feeling well and have to work out mental issues, if taking them does not happen in a guided, therapeutic context. I hope this helps a little bit...?

Well I waited to when I found the moment to be right. Not that I had a bad trip or any of that. But there is always some sort of "communication" that gets me to these "aha moments" that I wonder if this is coming from inside me or outside of me. I feel better after landing, but it leaves me in awe wondering what it is that is communicating with me.
These insights I get while tripping could never be achieved in my sober state. It is hyper-interdimensional and far out.

Timothy Leary - The Psychedelic Experience. This book has the answers to the question you are asking.
Tim's view was that your brain acts as a filter. If your brain didn't prioritize what comes in and filter out the bits you don't really need you would be overwhelmed with sensory input. Psychedelics remove the filter and allow the user to experience life without a filter. If enough of the substance is ingested and an egoless state is achieved then the possibilities for therapy open up.
Psychedelics allow us to use parts of our brain that are usually not active. Trying to seperate the thoughts in your mind from the external world is impossible. They are inextricably linked if your eyes are open and your other sense are firing.

Last edited:
I still believe this opens a door to some beings that are longing to interact with us.

But maybe this belief is making me feel that way?

I believe these substances can open our minds in general, but for me nature is where the magic happens.
It seems like everything is 'alive' on hallucinogens.
To me, this has become another being interacting with me. One that I normally filter.
For sure I appreciate the beauty in nature sober, I also know that fluid runs through plants, but when I look at a leaf on a tree and I can see the fluid running through the leaves then I wonder how much else I am not seeing.

Dear psychonauts,

As some may know I endured a real hardship after my first ego death and had to turn to non-wordly solutions to fix my psyche. As if something kept lingering around and poked into my reality and increased synchronicity, telling me something. Alien, demonic? Whatever it was it was experienced as something real.

My question is: does this magical wisdom come from ourselves or from somewhere else? These insights could never come from my sober and anyone telling me this sober would hardly make an impact. I am slave of my flesh but whenever I go unto psychedelics, things change and happen even after the trip wears off.
Do any of you experience this comes from somewhere beyond ourselves or is this coming from within ourselves?
Looking eagerly forward to other experiences.

I woukd suggest you read the 'Bagavad Gita as it is' i think your questions will be answered. Good luck and Hare Krsna

Back