Small experimental Critical Mass grow... Tria based

jadashi

Thoughtt i would throw up a small experimental grow with a few CMs i am in on a little consultation with...

Originally these CMs were destined for bigger things but after a friends disaster grow i have decided to run them micro intense style to suss if it was genetic...

So far everything is booming but not quite yet to the stage where his all failed... (i can go into what he did later if anyone is interested)

6 MNS Critical Mass, indica pheno, fast finishing 45/50 day flower finish...

Veg Initial stage 1.. 10 day clone.time, rockwool,

Nutrients: ph 5.5/6.3, 250ppm Canna bloom, drop of Superthrive, cap of Worm juice

Lights: 150 watt mercury vapour no ballast, Humidy crib no vents, distance to bulb 1000mm

Clones all rooted uniform in 5 to 10 days and treated with Seasol solution, transplanted to 200mm pots in loose rockwoll, ebb table

Week 2 or start of calander Vegitive stage...

Lights: 600 watt Son T HPS horizontal shade, 1000 mm to canopy first 3days then lowered to 400mm

Nutients: ph 5.5, Canna Veg 300 ppm , Seasol plus 40ml, Superthrive 10ml... 80 litre Res

Foliar app: 1/4 strengh of above Nutrient folair spray every third day

Week 3

Nutients: ph 5.5/6.5, Canna Veg 500 ppm , Seasol plus 40ml, Superthrive 10ml, Triacontonal @ .1 ppm, per 80 litre Res

Grr back soon... to hard to co7mplile on stupid smart phone...

A pic at 12 days 12/12 for thread deco until i hit the laptop (1 week after first Tria kelp 25 ppm spray)

Second pic 21 days

Probably the main focus of the grow will to be to add optimum nuturients, grow enviro conditions (no gas), natural PGRs with a concerntration on growing in the highest lumens possible to observe Tria's photosynthesis, said reaction...

Yes i know i am looking for a genetic prob but this is the same experiment i would carry out on any keeper... its just that the example cloned and grew so well veg wise so i decided to analyze both... ;)

Attachments

• IMG_20131203_034709.jpg
    IMG_20131203_034709.jpg
    701.5 KB · Views: 39
  • F1.medium.gif
    F1.medium.gif
    11.3 KB · Views: 25
  • IMG_20131210_123446.jpg
    IMG_20131210_123446.jpg
    757.4 KB · Views: 47
Last edited:
hi jadashi :)

well you definitely have my attention

you say you friend had issues but your ladies look fantastic

tell us more please... a fun grow that looks like :D

hi jadashi :)

well you definitely have my attention

you say you friend had issues but your ladies look fantastic

tell us more please... a fun grow that looks like :D

Hi Toolwrenchus (love the name ;)) thanks for your interest...

I will update the OP to real time soon...

The project is to establish 2 bullet point issues i just have to know about... 1. To eliminate a possible genetic problem and 2. To thow within reason the best enviroment to my knowledge at CM to see how it performs under natural PGR stimulation, high intensity lighting and optimal nutrition .. i am going for almost an ornimental feel

My friends grow crashed hard around the 4 week flowering period but up until then boomed like the pic i posted...

My fear is he may have not used enough base medium causing a hault in growth and or worst originaly mixed up the mother/mothers of the pheno that blew our minds the first run...

His plants virtually stopped at 4 weeks and destroyed all fan leaves via rapid yellowing, and very gappy... yeild was pathetic... 22 z, 1800 watts 1500 x 2000mm ebb table...

INTERESTING SIDE NOTE: A few Afghani clones (3) ran in the system did not crash and out yielded the CM... this is what has me stuffed as CM blew it away on the first run???

So as you my gather my need to know switch has kicked in... seemed like a good time run a few prg experiments with tria being a main focus...

Last edited:
Back