small CBD yummy grow

sounds like top meds, i cant wait to smoke some. i have one about 4 wks in and it smells like some fruity strawberry sugar candy

sounds like top meds, i cant wait to smoke some. i have one about 4 wks in and it smells like some fruity strawberry sugar candy

Great to hear PrimalHaze. The smell is something special isn't it? Wait till she's finished.. All the best with yours please keep us updated

Mines on week 3. The plant I had harvested has flowered more vigorously then before.. I was going to keep her as a mother but lets see how she is now :)

Everytime I check on the plants I smell her first. It reminds me now of Big Red soda mixed with some kind of fantastic fabric softener. Best weed smell ever. I think it is about 5 wks into flower now, I had one lone la nina male in the room and decided to pollinate the yummy among others so she is all seeded up.

I had formatted my pc but I tested using 2x plates.

THC was 10% CBD came in at 12% unfortunately the plates I used were miss handled and smeared. Ill check my desktop PC to see if I kept a copy of the scans

So I went to reveg and she didn't grow as well as I had neglected her alittle.

I could push her another 3-4 weeks but being a re-veg.. would she hermie?

I will take a break and get a game plan together while I try grow lemon amnesia for this round.. MR NICE and CBDcrew Thank you for this great strain. Hopefully the seedbanks stock these again as I would like to stock up some more

now for pics for your enjoyment

Well I am back again

5/5 of seeds germinated over a period of grows.

I gave one away to a friend who is learning the ropes.. This is a continuation of my final seed before I try another Mr Nice CBD

nvironment?
Indoor Growlab 80 tent 2'7" x 2'7" x 6"

Light?
Mars II LED Grow Light 400w (LED Output Power: 80pcs*5watt) Draw Power:170~200W Standard Spectrum

What strain is it?
Started from seed Yummy - CBD Yummy - CBD Yummy »»» Yummy (Yumbolt x G13 Haze) x Cannatonic (MK-Ultra x G13 Haze) Medicinal Properties: 1:1 THC:CBD Ratio - a CBD rich strain. Flowering Time: 9-10 Weeks medium Yield.

Soil or Hydro?
Started in 100% coir 6" small pot
3 Gallon fabric pot
70% Coir
30% Perlite
h3ads formula once a week in veg + 5.8ph soft tap water

Here is how the look after just completing 29 days of germination > seedling stage
I have grown this 3x times in the last. so 3rd time lucky?

cbdweek1.jpg

20140316_091016.jpg

20140319_080001.jpg

Short Veg Period Sent to flowering about 40 days from seed
20140326_073740.jpg

20140326_073753.jpg

Yummy is looking good Blaze.Is this your first grow with the Mars2?Just curious as to how you like it.I have a 96x3 coming.Was going to use a light mover,but the guy that was going to give it to me must have changed his mind.

Anyway...looking good.

Yummy is looking good Blaze.Is this your first grow with the Mars2?Just curious as to how you like it.I have a 96x3 coming.Was going to use a light mover,but the guy that was going to give it to me must have changed his mind.

Anyway...looking good.

Hi this is my first grow with the Mars 2. End of week 3 of flowering updates

I've stopped feeding her micro and purely bloom from now

20140410_070940.jpg

20140419_180204.jpg

20140419_180358.jpg

In 2 weeks I hope shes like this -

guide-week-5-10.jpg

Grow is finally over.. time to buy some more seeds

I just want to thank MR nice + Cbdcrew!!

Never seen soo much stability in 5/5 of seeds

Attachments

• yummy2.jpg
    yummy2.jpg
    457.5 KB · Views: 11
  • yummy1.jpg
    yummy1.jpg
    467.8 KB · Views: 14
Back