Small batch of NHM grown on the islands

My advice: Plant more NHM if they turn out to be male. What’s one more? ^^ I have grown sativas from different kinds and nothing can compare to the structure I am seeing now. Smell is sensational and branches are loaded with buds. From start to end. Gonna lollypop her a little bit near the endstage to have a first taste. These strains are taunting me to expertise them. Still have a lot to learn and only use a 400 watt hps. With a +- 400 watt LED from today that holy virgin must’ve exploded. Slow on the nutes though, guano gave her burned leaftips but eventually she managed it well and got nice budstructure going on. A real Tantalus torture though, but also not because you just like everything about her. From all I have ever grown she’s the most nice I have ever seen. Lifted up like a rocket, started to flower and build fatter buds after one month then many other plants have at the end of their stage. Insane plant. All she needed was a good mix of 50L and lots of space and she became very very rewarding. That’s gonna be a permanent girl to keep.
Can’t wait to win NH one day at the auctions. NHM has conquered my heart.
Great to know.

My advice: Plant more NHM if they turn out to be male. What’s one more? ^^ I have grown sativas from different kinds and nothing can compare to the structure I am seeing now. Smell is sensational and branches are loaded with buds. From start to end. Gonna lollypop her a little bit near the endstage to have a first taste. These strains are taunting me to expertise them. Still have a lot to learn and only use a 400 watt hps. With a +- 400 watt LED from today that holy virgin must’ve exploded. Slow on the nutes though, guano gave her burned leaftips but eventually she managed it well and got nice budstructure going on. A real Tantalus torture though, but also not because you just like everything about her. From all I have ever grown she’s the most nice I have ever seen. Lifted up like a rocket, started to flower and build fatter buds after one month then many other plants have at the end of their stage. Insane plant. All she needed was a good mix of 50L and lots of space and she became very very rewarding. That’s gonna be a permanent girl to keep.
Can’t wait to win NH one day at the auctions. NHM has conquered my heart.

If I may add from Mar. 2017:
Just settled down to a pinner of new crop. Chunky balls of intertwined foxtails, heavily crystalled with dark cinnamon hairs that offset the jade green buds.
Bottled just last night, the lid literally bursts outward as the fragrance of deep spice, dark fruit and pinesol and some mysterious oily backnote that completely fills the nostrils ushers forth.
Like some liquid air-freshener set next to the table as I finish rollin the skinny; that distant bottle- I can almost feel it's medicating effects from 3 feet away! The smell is pervasive and inviting. Man oh man! Where's the fire?
Haven't smoked for a week and just now having to set the half-smoked skinny down, I am immersed. In fact, I am absolutely so totally blasted braddahs. Oh yeah! What pain?
That flying scene in Avatar is looking pretty spectacular right now brahs. Indeed, fine, fine pakalolo.

Shaka,
M

Nevilles or Nevilles Haze Mango? Both!!!

And yes, there is a little skunk coming from the Mango side. I should mention that I did have a bottle of new crop Neville's sittin' next to the NHM last night. It will be sampled this morning!
It is such a temptation/habit to reach for the Neville's as I very much enjoy the lucidity that comes from this fine plant. NH makes me feel like a condor flying that can see for many miles (thinking Who here.)
But the Neville's Haze Mango has a stronger presence as it is more fragrant with a little better yield and I confess, I do tend to hoard the Neville's ;) It's just so damn sweet! Yet, I will say that the NHM is not a compromise as it stands on it's own attributes.
As much as I like Neville's and as much as I like Mango, this is a no brainer to combine the two. Shorter grow time than NH, a little more energy than MH, often more fragrant than NH with a little better yield. 60%+ haze can't be all bad braddahs :D I don't know why ppl are intimidated by these plants. I would encourage you to go ahead and step off into the clouds.
Turok Makto, I will fly with you!

Aloha braddahs,
M

mu

If I may add from Mar. 2017:

mu
Good point and 4 more NHM babies coming up found 1 female out of the 1st set of 4 seedlings . Hoping for a better ratio on these 4 to see if I can get a couple of phenos going. From now until early June I won't be putting them out to flower. Daylight will be breaking 13 hrs soon and I have had a plant reveg around the equinox. So when the time comes around I will put them out to flower around 2 weeks before June 21st.
here are the gsc cbd and Tangerine along side of the nhm 20220510_205139_compress11.jpg

Ok decided to check ✔ the plants to confirm sex and you guessed it . All male and i am not ready for breeding as yet. So this thread is on pause once more . 😳 I should have known seeing as I was doubtful about the sex when transplanted . But I guess too much wishful thinking 🤔.
I will be back to these soon ,should have a couple more.

I'm sorry to hear of your bad luck Islandgrower. Hopefully the law of averages balance things out for you with the next lot of seeds and you end up with mostly females in the mix. At least you get a good amount of seeds in a pack. I only got 2 females out of 10 when I tried NHM, they were nice but not keepers. I need to sprout the rest of those one of these days, it's just a bit lower on the priority list at the moment.

Anyway, good luck when you get back on board with the NHM (y)

I'm sorry to hear of your bad luck Islandgrower. Hopefully the law of averages balance things out for you with the next lot of seeds and you end up with mostly females in the mix. At least you get a good amount of seeds in a pack. I only got 2 females out of 10 when I tried NHM, they were nice but not keepers. I need to sprout the rest of those one of these days, it's just a bit lower on the priority list at the moment.

Thanks bro.. no worries just started the mh(f8)/hzac testers. Went to soil last night along with some critical mass. More to come

Back at it again .......... can't wait sooo put the rest of the nhm beans into papertowel and baggie for germination. Put 6 or 8 don't recall they are the last of this strain in my vault. Will update tomorrow if any are ready for soil. Also put 6 fruity pebble og from a Canadian friend of mine to germinate as well.

I respectfully disagree. :p
NHM is the best I ever grew and smoked in my entire lifetime. I love haze and she ticks all boxes.
But I placed her in 50L soil to make sure she would have all she needed till the end and I could neglect to a certain level.
I also have to do other strains like Holy Grail and Holy Smoke which may change my mind. But it is pretty clear to me that NHM is a high above average in yield and potency.

Back