smalest posible watt

I dont think they'll come knocking at your door if you add another 20 watts for 18h hrs a day for 2 weeks max. That's about as long as rooting takes and you'll be fine for the next 10 weeks. It's not like it will be on every day. The thing with going for the smallest is, there willll always come a time when you need more. At least that has been my experience lol.

the HLG 100 R is 95 w and can vegetate a 1 meter x 1 meter square. I can fit quite a lot of little plants in that space, or 1 decent sized, some might say large, plant. the DIY setup using 9W bulbs Migro shows on youtube, is 90-110w depending on the LEDs used. and covers about the same space.

but its only for veg right for flower its to weak right? or letzt say 1 plant flower with 100watt should go

but its only for veg right for flower its to weak right? or letzt say 1 plant flower with 100watt should go
the HLg 100 R spec can flower a plant in a 2 foot by 2 foot (.6 x .6 meter) square the equivalent wattage of DIY w/ led like in the migro video should do similar if made to be 90- 100watts

I've been looking for a LED light for cloning aswell .
Alot of people are using the 18w luxx clone led lights . They come as a pair and they are 9 w each . They can be interlinked and
They are sold out in most places in the UK.

Check them out , the reviews on youtube are very good 👍.

image_361082.jpg

a little stealth project i build last year. Wanted to see how low i could go in terms of light watts and still get decent rooting going. The samsung led strip used here is dimmed down to only 2.3Watts 🙂 footprint 20cm x 30cm

result after 6 and 12 days
image_363046.jpg image_363047.jpg

Thanks bro!

Samsungs fab number:
SL-B8R2N70LAWW

Digikey link to it

Back