smalest posible watt

Hanzde

Hi
what is the absolut minimum at Watt for Cuts to stay alive could i say take a 20w led and the cuts whould root?
i just need them to root no groth requried and after rooting they whould come into the tent
I would like to if I should ever get a star that I do not lose them

I don't know what it's worth but there are 20w horticultural bulbs

i found a 6w led for 19.90 e

not sure if is terrible

Last edited:
yes the problem is also that I do not have the place. in the tent it would be best I just thought that you would have to give the cuts min 18 hours light to root but yes if it goes in the tent that would be really great a bit tight maybe

yes the problem is also that I do not have the place. in the tent it would be best I just thought that you would have to give the cuts min 18 hours light to root but yes if it goes in the tent that would be really great a bit tight maybe

i do my clones like the mothers at 16 hours of light

Any less than 1 watt then it is no longer a Watt.... it is only part of a Watt.

Any more than 1 watt then it is no longer a Watt... it is Watts.

smallest possible Watt is 1.

1 Watt.

@Hanzde ...looking for some vodka?

Hi
what is the absolut

smallest watt is =0.000000000000000.............................watt

anything less than 0.999* is not "A" watt.... it is only ever a "part of" "A" Watt.

so smallest Watt remains 1.

And i crossed check my answer with a clone of my friend Alberto Einsteinis and he says he knows his shit and some E=MC2 or whatever so he must know surely?

good spotting @longball .. have now also noticed only one S in possible but perplexed that the two T's still remained in watt..

smalest posible wat

Depends on how many seedlings/cuttings and floor space. I use a 90x60x90cm tent for my mothers and cuts/seedlings and use a 155 watt T neon to light it up. I used the same light but the 110w version and that worked well too for the same floor space, i just hung it a little lower.

yes exactly something like that would be super 18w is super does not cost me the world as I said I have a small tent and would still finde some place for an incubator that I get in case of cases this special plant and do not lose it

yes exactly something like that would be super 18w is super does not cost me the world as I said I have a small tent and would still finde some place for an incubator that I get in case of cases this special plant and do not lose it
You can even fix this in a closet. It's TL so diffuse and just over 60cm. I'm sure you can find a place for it. Happy rooting!

So could i take lets say this bulb
has the same light color but less lumen or is the lumen important? such small bulb would be better for me i could put it on top of the incubator it has even less watt usage i just need it to not let them die the cutings and they have to root:rolleyes:
THX

Back