Skunky little Dirty Red

Camp420

My red devil have been in jars for a week now without any new air. Tonight imma smoke some of her to see if she has a place in my heart. After reading lots of grow reports and smoke reports, which were all over the place. I had to grow it and see for myself what she's all about. I had one that produced pink hairs but all the rest produced red hairs. The smell when I first put them in jars were sunky. Nice resin priduction for a plant grown outdoors. I hope they taste as fruity as shanti's described. Last night when I went to put up more jars I notice sweet skunkiness coming from the jars.

mind journey tendencies......last night my mind got turned upside down. I for one understand now y shanti keeps these seeds around. It produces great outdoor med's. the taste starts off fruity then turns into some else. Now I wish I had keep a cutting of her but it's ok I still have 10 more seeds to play with.

After two nights of smoking just devil and she still fucks with me like I haven't smoked in a year or two. The early queen I can smoke for a little bit and my body is use to it but with the devil my body may need a week or two. In my book devil.....when grown outdoors is great. I'd like to thank shanti for this little red devil.

congrats on the harvest
ant pics ?
I just harvested 3 devils (indoor)
wake n bake this morning:)

Photos are on they way been taking some of those devil and nordle. Some of my nordle ended up with pink hairs.

Thanks for the smoke report!been wanting to grow this for ages but keep going with somthing else for some reason? Must do some next year I'm thinking...love to see those photos if ya got some:)

Back