Skunkle Lenny's Pheno hunt for the extraordinary

Skuncle Lenny

2023 Circle of Excellence

Hello 1 and all. Skunkle Lenny here reporting for duty in the search for those extraordinary phenotypes. I've been Growing 24/7 for 6+ years now, predominantly indoors. Started with hydroponics the 1st 3 years, played with Autos, focused on feminized, and switched over to organic soil ever since. What started primarily due to the increasing costs, has now become a much more in depth hobby than I could have imagined. I started breeding about 3 years ago thru the colloidal silver route of fems. Through a genetic mutation from 1 of those crosses it opened my eyes too greater possibilities. And once I saw Scotts podcast on Seedsman I had my epiphany moment. Now I'm on the quest to find that 1 exceptional child in a strain.
Right now I'm halfway through my 1st feminized hunt for GrapeOliciouss due to a GrapeHead cross I made yielding deliciousness, so I have to find another to replicate.
You always learn from experience/mistake so I figured let me get started.
Just today I received my Mr. Nice package in the mail and I'm ready to start my ultimate pheno hunt in the very near future.
1st up will be Medicine Man and I'll keep a diary with pics.
🌱

high skunkle, you sound like the kind of unkle everyone needs.

mistakes are the best teachers.

you know, on duty, you will need to know your phonetic alphabet so here is a song to help your mission... laugh, and enjoy the journey

Bloodhound Gang - Foxtrot Uniform Charlie Kilo

Thanks for the welcome to the neighborhood greeting. Funny story is that the nickname came innocently from nieces and nephew as a play on words of my name. Little did they know how well-suited the nickname was and would really become. Looking forward to soaking the Med Man seeds this weekend. 👨‍🌾

Thanks for the welcome to the neighborhood greeting. Funny story is that the nickname came innocently from nieces and nephew as a play on words of my name. Little did they know how well-suited the nickname was and would really become. Looking forward to soaking the Med Man seeds this weekend. 👨‍🌾
Won't be disappointed in what you find in medman. You Will have a hard time picking a keeper though😁😉. Awaiting the start of your thread on them

Good to hear the medicine man feedback. It’s my understanding that it’s a pretty consistent strain and I’m seeking that nice and strong nighttime Indica. I also have a bunch of other strains(AH, AB, ASH, Cure, Spice n Shit) that I’m trying afterwords and figured I’d start with one of the most uniform since I am experience primarily with feminized.
Started soaking the the 18 seeds this morning with my time frame to flower the fem’s New Years Day, figuring it’s a great way to start the new year. Starting the journal over on the medicine man strain thread.(y)

Good to hear the medicine man feedback. It’s my understanding that it’s a pretty consistent strain and I’m seeking that nice and strong nighttime Indica. I also have a bunch of other strains(AH, AB, ASH, Cure, Spice n Shit) that I’m trying afterwords and figured I’d start with one of the most uniform since I am experience primarily with feminized.
Started soaking the the 18 seeds this morning with my time frame to flower the fem’s New Years Day, figuring it’s a great way to start the new year. Starting the journal over on the medicine man strain thread.(y)
I'll be watching that thread for sure. And all will most likely be considered nighttime herb.

Back