skunk haze???

fumeke

Hi LRV,

I am currently growing two females that came out of one pack, out of 12 seedlig that made it to germinate, rest were male and I havent keep none of them. This two one I cut it yesterday and is more compact and the other is flowering still at 105 days with almost only calyxes appearing all over. Plant looks like a mango inbred I grow last year, there are some pics from it on my profile. I will try to post some.... Igrow it indoor under a 600 hps and I took it outside last week as heat is so high and the grow room was making hell inside my house.

I have so far tried buds from bottom from both girls and they are really sour the more compact one gives an uplifting high with a little rush and only dried it for 7days! The other one has more smell of incense i think but still cannot tell!

I will try to make a better smoke report as i will cut the rest and dried and cure better.

Anybody wants to share their experience??

Feelfree to ask more questions.

Keep it up and be well.

Fumeke :)

fumeke

I think I cannot upload files till a couple days! i think the long flowering haze is strating to grow again I think I should cut buds that are ripe and let the rest grow outdoor reveging... Any ideas?

Keep it high!

Fumeke :)