Skunk haze has begun 12/12!

This one seems to be doing a great job of avoiding the mites. sometimes they sneak on early on and really screwy things up. Slipping on my IPM w/ the mites focusing on aphids lol. Pleasure growing these fine classic strains. Compliments to the breeder, Shantibaba. Excited to see the plants in the small batch of Lebanese x Skunk haze as well. Probably made like 15-20 seeds. I’ve been pollinating a lower on just about every plant I run lately!

efac3bd6-2091-49ab-a717-253fcdb77c48-jpeg.59334
EFAC3BD6-2091-49AB-A717-253FCDB77C48.jpeg8E3F77CE-7B2D-453E-AA41-BC4286252374.jpegD7CF7A4B-8FB2-4A7A-BA82-2E5A7FC1CBB1.jpeg

At about week 8. Seems like this one will finish in under 11. Great even mixture of the skunk and haze. Very impressed with these genetics. Love seeing the differences between these oldschool genes and modern ones I have. Subtle candy with some typical haze smell. Very excited to try these flowers out. I definitely recommend getting the skunk haze.

I've had male skunk haze outside here at 54°n since the beginning of February, surviving frost, snow, sleet, hail, rain & storm force winds. Just ready to open it's flowers now. Have picked the earliest skunkiest pheno to cross with Ghost Train Haze #1, Ortega, Dos I Dos 33 and to inbreed with my haziest Skunk Haze mother. Extremely Hardy genetics.

Shoot, I thought I posted these final pics like two weeks ago just b4 I chopped! Super special plant, glad I backed up. Pretty sure I created an entire post with a paragraph and everything and for some reason it didn’t post… well after two weeks of curing, she’s not there yet but wow….this smoke is phenomenal. A breath of fresh air and pure inspiration. Like a cup of espresso with a good head/body stone accompaniment. I tip my hat to Shantibaba! I am glad I backed this plant up. The next one will be much larger! Unbelievable the size fan leaves she puts out in veg. They look like lightning bolts ⚡️ . Made like 16 seeds of RSC Lebanese x this skunk haze pheno and popped a few beans recently. I’ve been hitting each gal I put into flower with this male Lebanese via selective pollination on a single lower bud. Cover for 24-48 hours then remove cover and give a light spray with water. I definitely recommend this strain.

Peace
kbonsai

I've had male skunk haze outside here at 54°n since the beginning of February, surviving frost, snow, sleet, hail, rain & storm force winds. Just ready to open it's flowers now. Have picked the earliest skunkiest pheno to cross with Ghost Train Haze #1, Ortega, Dos I Dos 33 and to inbreed with my haziest Skunk Haze mother. Extremely Hardy genetics.

Unreal! Yeah that’s what I always say about mr nice is they r some of the most vigorous genetics out there. Those crosses sound awesome. Take some in the sativa direction a few in the indica. Surviving frost/sleet and snow is some exceptional stuff. These volunteer afghani seeds are doing the same thing right now. Good way to do a pheno hunt lol.

Awesome thread man! I grew Shit and found a fantastic female. I hit her with a short flowering Haze male I had at the time. The cross was great with long thick braids but not anywhere close to the amount of sugar your girls have.

Back