Skunk haze has begun 12/12!

Week 4, definitely got her stretch on. Nearly doubled in height. Started pretty short but haven’t grown out before so will adjust accordingly for next round.

I’m waiting with bated breath to see what qualities she possesses and enjoying the ride. Just raised my CXB3590 I have her under up about a foot due to light stress..super powerful lights even with 4 cobs.

For sure, it’s my pleasure! Yeah I noticed that before. Little to no forum posts with the oldschool skunk haze, can’t wait to see what she has in store for us!
Looks great! This is an under-represented MNS haze strain...thanks for logging your grow and it looks like you'll have some excellent smoke coming your way.

Exactly !!
Yesterday I smoked some I just found, what was left :)

@kbonsai hope for you, you get that giggly plant as I had :) It was woderfull...
Yeah it’s starting to take off! Has that haze smell with something funky on the backend. Definitely seems like the haze is shining through pretty freakin strong besides the squat structure which is nice and manageable. Found a few mites but oh well, started propagating some rare house plants and think I brought it a new population from this plant I got recently…just gonna hit them for now on hard with the IPM in veg that usually keeps them at bay long enough to make the impact during flower non existent or negligible. Impressed with how frosty the bracts are already although we’re damn near in week like 6 or 7…. think she’ll probably go 10-12…

At about week 8, I am thoroughly impressed by this strain! The smell is reminiscent of the malawi gold from Ace I grew earlier in the year. Strong hazey sweetness almost like baklava with some hashplant greasiness on the backside that’s becoming more and more present. These are all growing in 25-30 gallon smart pots with living soil each on their 3rd or 4th round. I combine my feedings with IPM for root aphids and spider mites; unfiltered neem oil, geranium oil for the bugs and PM, beauvaria bassiana, met 45, agave syrup which feeds the microbes and messes up the aphids. I will use some seed germination water from my microgreens farm throughout the life cycle. To the untrained eye my mixture seems like a witches brew, but it’s working wonders on plant health and reducing pest impact…..there are a few unmentioned essential oils for the sake of shortening this lengthy post :)

Back