Skunk haze has begun 12/12!

kbonsai

I have two phenos of skunk haze. I initially grew 3-4 seeds and got 2 girls, one skunk leaner and one haze leaner. The skunk dom is the #1 and haze the #2, Im pretty sure haha. I took 3 clones from each and killed the mothers. The largest clone I have now is about 8inch tall. Once my Durban cross is ready in a few weeks I’ll flip one of them. MNS strains in the pipeline; NHS soaking now and have 2 shit plants that are close to showing sex! I will update this thread when I flip the first skunk haze!

Peace and love,

Just flipped the skunk leaning Pheno #1 of the Skunk Haze today! Put it in one of my giant living soil pots. Been a while since I’ve grown some mr nice. Growing beside; great southern trend kill skunk x Beatrix choice (SSSC), headband x UK cheese from Hazeman, GG4 and ECSD x Beatrix choice. Hope this plant stretches a good amount. Stayed pretty squat during veg.

You do realize that plant growth comes from photosynthesis right ?
The fan leaves convert light to the sugars that give the plant the energy to grow.
You removed at least 1/2 of the fan leaves and wonder why the plant grows slowly ?
I'm trying to not be harsh but it might be construed that way...it is not my intent.
Read up on basic horticulture and botany and forget all those *special* grow tricks you hear about online.
They will all tell you that the more green area on the plant, the more it can convert light to growth thru photosynthesis.
Don't cut the plants legs off and wonder why it's short.

I didn’t remove 1/2 the fan leaves. I removed a few from the inside of the plant because I get terrible light penetration with these LEDs. You have a point though. It’s finally starting to stretch a little but think it lost some vigor in veg.

Back