SilverHaze-f1

Guelaguetza

Hello,
am I right here at all?
With no guarantee of the correct terminus, there should be a SilverHaze-f1 here.
So, there was a SilverHaze mother and a SilverHaze father who had sex and that's one of three daughters;
F1 is right, or S1? Doesn't come from this house, but still ... any tips or questions?
Best green greetings!

Attachments

• SenSe-SH_F1.jpg
    SenSe-SH_F1.jpg
    146.6 KB · Views: 18
Hello,
am I right here at all?
With no guarantee of the correct terminus, there should be a SilverHaze-f1 here.
So, there was a SilverHaze mother and a SilverHaze father who had sex and that's one of three daughters;
F1 is right, or S1?
(Doesn't come from this house,)
but still ... any tips or questions?
Best green greetings!
(?) If Shantibaba didn’t make it who knows?

MNS Super Silver Haze
(NL5HzC) x SK1HzC (regular seed form)
☝️👀 Super Silver Haze Cup Winner
made name famous
mother of all MNS SSH seed.
As far as I know .
✌️

Hello,
am I right here at all?
F1 is right, or S1? Doesn't come from this house, but still ... any tips or questions?
Best green greetings!

if I understand my genetic lineage from all the research: instagram posts by older guys, sporadic questions to some older people,, long time breeder/grower hangout podcasts, and reading old posts here. Silver Haze is either an nl5haze, or a skunk haze, or an early pearl haze.

and, if the word is to be believed, the original cup winning super silver haze, isn't even the selected breeding mom, as Arjan "made" Shanti and Nevil enter that particular plant before the project was done.

But, do not let that make you sad. for example; there is a breeder, his name is capulator. he is pretty famous right now. when he took the MAC 1 caps cut, and hit it w/ its brother's pollen, made mutant trash, too many phenotypes and poor growth. he hunted through the seeds, and found2 breeding parents that breed MAC 1 phenotypes out of the pairing, and do not toss mutant trash plants as frequently.

Hello,
am I right here at all?
Best green greetings!
Can you just confirm that this is silver haze and not super silver haze (dont look like ssh) If its definitely silver haze from sensi the original name and genetics were silver pearl x haze c. Sensi shortened this when they released it to silver haze. I dont believe the original parents exist no more over there, so its probably a ibl already. Probably f3 or f4. If you had started with original seeds what you would have made would have been f2 and in those you would have been able to find the haze c type and silver pearl along with other variations of these genetics. But what you've done is basically just another incross so its still the ibl or silver haze ix. Looks cool tho.

Can you just confirm that this is silver haze ... from sensi ...
Looks cool tho.
@#NightMare#
First of all, thank you very much for the compliment.

Yeah, the buddy confirmed the following:
2020 started with regular Sensi Seeds Silver Haze seeds.
There were several females and one male.
The buddy took the only male and shook it over a particularly sativa-looking SS-SH female.
You can see what a resulting seed produced.
The buddy further confirmed that the leaves of the original plants were neither as large nor as narrow as those of the plant to be seen. Incidentally, the rubbed trunk stinks, as if you hadn't washed under your arm for two weeks. Nothing with lemon, spice or blueberry or something, just pure old sweat.
A previously unknown "fragrance", says my buddy.

@#NightMare#
First of all, thank you very much for the compliment.

Yeah, the buddy confirmed the following:
2020 started with regular Sensi Seeds Silver Haze seeds.
There were several females and one male.
The buddy took the only male and shook it over a particularly sativa-looking SS-SH female.
You can see what a resulting seed produced.
The buddy further confirmed that the leaves of the original plants were neither as large nor as narrow as those of the plant to be seen. Incidentally, the rubbed trunk stinks, as if you hadn't washed under your arm for two weeks. Nothing with lemon, spice or blueberry or something, just pure old sweat.
A previously unknown "fragrance", says my buddy.
Badass! the Body odor type smells are quite weird! GMO, has it really intense when pulled at week 12!

My buddy says, if you rub the trunk, it smells and the buds are supposedly sticky, but almost odorless.

Attachments

• SH-S2.pdf
    889 KB · Views: 10
Back